Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Creek: Rewatch

Let's cringe together!

Ha, I'm watching The Graduate now. It all looks so familiar!

I'm enjoying spotting fandom people as extras.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

This is such a great idea!

I totally will not be doing it!

But I bring you gif(t)s anyway.

Comment

I have clearly blocked out 99% of this series from my memory.

But the whole thing is on netflix so hurrah?

What is wrong with Bessie's hair? Why is Joey letting Dawson open her only letter from her dead mother?!

ETA: I've never seen this on a decent-sized tv before. I can see meeeee so clearly! Bwahaha.
      Last edited by NeoMaxy; 01-09-2014, 03:06 PM.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

Bwa! You know I'm in.

Comment

I may just watch S3 and selected Pacey/Tamara scenes. Cause I am not sure I can deal with the mugger again.

Comment

Coda.

What a piece of crap so far. They should have ended the season with the Graduate.

Dawson's kiss changed your life? WTFE.

I don't think I paid attention to most of these eps because of spoilers and talking to you all on AIM.

ETA: Nope, 12.5 years later and I still see no sexual chemistry between KH & JVDB.

Why are you bitches making me do this alone? Come join me!
            Last edited by NeoMaxy; 01-09-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

To this day, I still have never seen Coda. Also I legit stopped watching in S5 after the 100th episode and only tuned back in because of "erstwhile paramour" jukebox lurve and the HELLMATEyness of the S6 premiere.

Comment

Why don't we rewatch season 3, even the dreadful episodes. In an organised fashion though.

Coda made me angry.
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

How can you start with The Graduate!? WTF.

START WITH 3x01. Wait. Start with the Modern Love episode in season 1, skip to the S2 finale and then start with 3x01.

You know I'm in on this shit. I would do it. It will probably just be me and Linda dedicated to our past!
                  It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I don't think I can do S5 and S6 again, with the exception of Castaways and maybe the episode after it. I just don't have it in me anymore. But I'll do S3 and some of S4.

Wevs, if you give me a schedule, there's a chance I'll do the whole thing just because I like schedules.

Comment

Yes!

If you guys just choose good shipper eps and tell us what to watch, I might do it as well. I can't sit through the rest of it.

Comment

I'm down for whatever rewatch system, but y'all know the snail episode in S1 started some real shit for me. Weren't they planning to start the triangle s2 but had to detour with Andie because of ex RLTL dramz, or did I dream that? Anyway, if skipping s1 and its statutory goodness? We can't skip Joey Potter's "I don't want to know you anymore."

Comment

Weren't they planning to start the triangle s2 but had to detour with Andie because of ex RLTL dramz

Except no sarcasm because my intrigue is LEGIT.

Comment

I'm in.

You all are going to suck me back in and I'll be reading Laura Smith fic in no time.

Comment

Issie, I'm waiting for any shred of confirmation because I truly don't know if I invented that.

Comment

Working...
                              X