No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am up to Episode 10 of Teen Wolf. It does get much, much, better as time goes on. I guess TVD was like that, too.

I love Stiles. He is so Seth Cohen. He really lightens the show up. I especially love him with Derek.

I would be farther along, but Isadora posted a link to a Pacey and Joey Tumblr that I cannot leave alone. I had to watch some DC Season 3 after that.

Anyway, Pajama Vacation RULES.

Comment

• Stiles totally makes the show. After you get caught up, I think I'll make a Teen Wolf thread to hang out in where we can squee over our New Seth Cohen, and rate the boys' abs.

I especially love him with Derek.
      Um, yeah. You and 8 billion others. The showrunner and actors are all *very* aware of how large the Sterek fanbase is out there. I expect that S3 will have lots of deeeelicious hoyay moments between them. There's also been hints from the showrunner that Stiles might be discovering his bisexuality in this upcoming season. Yes, plz.

Some Sterek-y tumblrs for your perusement:
      http://fuckyeahsterekfeels.tumblr.com/
      http://wolfsanatomy.tumblr.com/
      http://thechristmashowl.tumblr.com/
      http://fucklinski.tumblr.com/

I don't ship anyone much on this show, other than wanting everyone to make out with everyone all the time and for nobody to ever wear shirts.

Comment

• Anyway, Pajama Vacation RULES.
        I ATTEMPTED a Pajama Day yesterday and found out it just doesn't WORK when there are others in the house. I managed to stay in my pj's all day and not go anywhere but didn't get to actually sit and watch tv until about 6pm. So basically a FAIL. Ended up watching Pride and Prejudice on cable--had to fight my daughter for the remote and make her leave the room when she called it boring and kept sighing. Loudly. She retaliated by playing her music just loud enough to bother me but not loud enough I could yell about it. I capped off the night by reading some fanfic, eating mint cookies, and then falling asleep on the couch. I suck at Pajama Day but I'm not giving up.

Comment

• The key to pajama day is no kids. Really no people at all, since you don't want anyone there judging what you are watching.
          Its hard to pull off.

I don't know if I ship them in a sexual way, but I love when they are together. I need Jackson to take off his shirt, asap.

Comment

• So, Is Jackson a wolf, or not? I feel like I missed something. I know he was clawed or whatever, but what does that mean?

I am up to the first season finale, so if I am not supposed to know yet, don't tell me! Hee.

Comment

• You are not supposed to know yet! I'm going to create a TW thread now, I think.

Comment

• Portlandia S2 is on Netflix!

woot.

Comment

• Say Yes to the Dress clip show marathon today. I'm in judgey pajama heaven.

Comment

• I have raging wedding dress issues, and never miss an ep of that. I sort of prefer the ATL version, although the dresses are not usually as interesting . . . and not enough crazy people are willing to 'be a Pnina bride'. I love those Pnina hooker fairy dresses, they make my life.

So TVLine is tackling which shows are sure to be renewed and which not so much.

http://tvline.com/2013/01/04/tv-show...bc-cbs-fox-cw/

Sad to see that 'Don't Trust The B----' is a long shot! I like knowing that the Beek is employed.

Of the other shows I watch, The Mindy Project 'could go either way'. Oh noez! Everything else I watch is safe, though.

Comment

• Did you ever see the seersucker gown? That's the only "wacky" dress on the show I've ever really tolerated. Somehow, those Pnina hooker fairies are amazeballs on Say Yes, but Brides of Beverly Hills is too much of a garbagefest for me. (shudder)

Happy Endings and Nashville could go either way? I don't know about these assessments. /denial

Comment

• I LOVED the seersucker dress. I also kinda liked the one where they put the rainbow crinoline underneath. I would have preferred it with a different color palette (what they picked was sort of clownish), but I liked the idea.

Comment

• I agree on the clowniness. I've still never seen anyone do it with softer colors, but it would be really pretty.

CBS is still touting that they're the most-watched network, right? Just realized I watch ONE show on CBS (HIMYM). I feel my TV choices are even more invisible to the system than previously thought.

Comment

• Just realized I watch ONE show on CBS (HIMYM). I feel my TV choices are even more invisible to the system than previously thought.

That's the only show I watch on CBS, too -- and I was thinking the exact same thing.

ETA wow, that pic posted waaaaay bigger than I expected.

Comment

• I don't watch anything on CBS at all. I've watched a few eps of HIMYM and BBT, but always online and like 3 years after the episode has aired. And if it makes y'all feel better, those TV Line predictions change throughout the season. Fringe has been on Likely To Be Cancelled since S2, if that tells you anything.

Comment

• I don't watch a single thing on CBS either.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X