No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah! I'm reading every spoiler, of course, but apart from the baby, OMG why, I don't know what you're talking about!
    sigpic

Comment

• Revolution

Comment

• Revolution
        Wait -- is that what show you are watching, or did you just want to let us know you are planning one?

if you are planning one, I'm totally in! If you are talking about the tv show, then nope.

Comment

• On Issie's recommendation on some thread a few months back, I watched the first two seasons of Parenthood. I kinda love it. It's the perfect balance of comedy and drama. I hate Peter Krause's children on the show though. I know it's wrong because one of the kids has Asperger's, but I cannot with either one of those kids.

Comment

• Also started Parenthood, but I've only watched this season. It can make me sniffle even though I usually background-watch.

Comment

• I nearly died laughing at this. As soon as it was over, I watched it two more times. It's even better that it's the guy from the AT&T commercials because I already love that guy (Beck Bennett).

Comment

• Yes! That was my favorite sketch in what might be my favorite episode this season.

Comment

• Aww, I love Parenthood and it needs viewers so I'm happy someone tried it on my rec. I swear, anytime I need to clear my sinuses I just watch it and by the end, I am red from crying. Max and Hattie aren't as lovable to me as LG's slacker problem kids, but I do love them and their sad neuroses.

And namaste, just say NO to Revolution. I finally shook that show off and it took forever. I managed not to remember when it started up again for the season and it was the best bit of forgetting my brain has ever done.

Comment

• I think namaste takes the title of this thread a little too literally?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Haha did I? Yeah I probably did. I liked Revolution. Just finished it.

Haha @ophy. If I wanted to start one I know where to find you.

Comment

• The Mindy Project!!!!!

I could not love Danny Castellano more at this moment. Or feel more heartbroken for him!

I sort of really love how they are handling this from both sides.

Comment

• Check the Mindy thread! I found gifs of Danny's dance OMB tears of JOY.

Comment

• Well hello Chris!! Makes mental note: the mindy project.

Comment

• Ugh, I love Dracula so much. Hurts my heart that nobody else does!

Poor Lucy. She loves Mina so much.

Comment

• Ugh.

Two of the shows I love are likely to be cancelled (Dracula and The Mindy Project), and one is on the bubble (Reign). Hate that.

I blame all of you people.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...celed/220763/?

Comment

Working...
                                X