No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Homeland really became awesome the second half of the season.
    sigpic

Comment

• We finally jumped on the House of Cards bandwagon and I am really enjoying it. We're 6 episodes in and I've promised Mr. Issie not to watch ahead, but I'm super tempted to. Robin Wright is really awesome in this and I actually enjoy Kate Mara a lot which was a surprise to me. Sometimes Spacey gets a little cartoonish, but his character is supposed to be over the top so it isn't terribly distracting. And the visual quality is top notch. I think I was expecting something more like Orphan Black's production values, but Netflix pulled out their wallets for this shiz.

Comment

• I'm trying to decide which shows to cut from my schedule in 2014.

Sleepy Hollow and The Originals are on my own personal fence. I like Sleepy Hollow but I don't really CARE about it, if that makes sense. If I never saw it again I don't think I'd ever even think, "Gee, what happened to those characters?!" I don't think they'll let Abby and Ichabod hook up ever.

And The Originals is mostly bad, IMO. It's had nice moments and I enjoyed the incest angle on The Originals but mostly it's Klaus kvetching and Elijah looking detached and calm, which is a cool angle for him as an actor but I don't care about detached and calm TV characters. I can't stand the Aussie witch. And I don't care about the other randoms on that show or the witches or anything.

Before the May/Ward hook-up on Agents of Shield I was going to drop that one for sure.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hmmm. Sleepy Hollow, The Originals and Agents of Shield are some of my faves right now.

Why don't you drop The Walking Dead? Or that Rachel Bilson doctor show?

I've just started marathoning Haven on Netflix, and it's very enjoyable so far. Started S2 yesterday, but it's the kind of thing I can only watch when the kids are out of the house. Kind of Fringe-like in weird gross things happening.

Comment

• I dropped Dr. Summer last year! And I completely forgot about The Walking Dead! Ha! I go back and forth with my hate-watching on that one. Maybe I will quit it. I reallllly hated everything related to the Governor. I am slightly curious to see what happens next, tho. See? That show is compelling but a drag all the same.

I also want to drop Once Upon a Time but then I won't know what Sarah is talking about 90% of the time. Maybe I'll just clear everything from the TiVo and pick things back up as I feel pangs of longing for them!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, I can't believe that you would even consider keeping OUAT instead of Sleepy Hollow or The Mikaelson Incest Playhouse!

That's just wrong. (no offense, Sarah.)

Comment

• I have Sleepy Hallow to binge watch in the queue. During the hiatus, I told Is I'll burn through TW, Reign, and something else? I hafta check.

I can't stop with OUAT. It would literally take someone cutting the internet out of my house and taking my phone away. I have so much shame.

My favorite show right now though is Masters of Sex. Everyone is just so amazing in it and in their own emotional prisons either set by parents, society, or work that it's actually painful most of the time to watch and my heart breaks over and over again.

Comment

• In its defense, the OUAT mid-season finale reboot has me interested. Finally killed Storybrooke so that makes things more fun.

Comment

• I'm only watching Agents of Shield at the moment and a small bit of TVD (still have the last three episodes to watch). Doing a mad rewatch/catchup of Walking Dead over Xmas and been told that Sons of Anarchy is the best thing since sliced bread (though I still can't get used to the idea that the lead guy was the scrawny kid in Queer as Folk) so I should watch it. Currently I'm desperately seeking good new series to watch

Comment

• I need to pick something up - maybe OUAT? I have no shows now and that's just weird.

Comment

• Well, I've been filling in the gaps with Haven on N'flix, like I said. I'm in mid season S2 and enjoying it so far. I'm also considering marathoning Nikita.

But if you are only interested in new shows, I love love love Sleepy Hollow.

Comment

• Think I stopped with Sons of Anarchy after s3, but my friends said this season finale destroyed their lives, so I might just watch it without knowing what the eff is going on and see if it affects me at all.

Comment

• I'm only hanging on to the Originals because of Ophy. I'm very meh on it.
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Haven effing destroyed me. DESTROYED ME.

NATHAN AND AUDREY NOOOOOOOO.

The season finale of S3 is a supercallifragillistic cliffhanger, and S4 is not available yet, unless I want to pay loads for it on Amazon Instant. Bah.

I'm only hanging on to the Originals because of Ophy.
                              Oooh! I love having that kind of power over you.

Comment

• HAPPY ENDINGS series marathon on VH1 today! Already DVR'd everything I slept through and now I'm parking it on the couch for the duration. The writing got a little weak in the third season but I ed this cast.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X