No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the pilot and I didn't feel it.

She does looks like Queen B's sister with 80s hair.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Humans is good (only 2 eps in). Super creepy sci fi - but not too sci fi. The girl that plays Anita is great. Plus, for Merlin fans, it has Colin Morgan.

Comment

• I;ll just leave this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoIR...ature=youtu.be
        sigpic

Comment

• I pretty much lost my mind seeing them in FULL FBI COSTUMING. *cries*
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The one time someone brought The X Files DVDs over to get me to start watching (this was pre-Netflix), they started off with that episode with all the backwoods incesty stuff (I think it's called Home?) and that turned me off forever. You don't win me over by doing the whole 'creepy horror hicks in a holler' trope. I'm related to too many hicks in a holler and that does not work on me.

I know that it is well loved and probably deservedly so, but my distaste over that one ep totally affected how I view the series, to be honest.

Comment

• So they showed you what was considered to be the darkest/most twisted episode as a starter? That's a weird choice. And shows they don't know your taste at all.

Comment

• I wish you bitches were watching Rectify!
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• That's on my to-do list, but haven't gotten there yet.

Comment

• PAMBIC - anybody watch Sense8? I thought I'd give it a try, but the first episode is just making me annoyed. Is it worth sticking with? As an old B5 fan, I am usually down with JMS, even with his clunky dialogue, but he and those Matrix dudes haven't caught me with this one.

Comment

• I only made it about fifteen mins in before bailing. But! Based on how many gifsets I am seeing on tumblr, some people really lurve it, I guess. The gifsets haven't persuaded me to watch any more of it, though.

Comment

• I was thinking of trying it now that I have Internet access back. I loved Babylon5 and the matrix (except for number 3) and critics and user reviews seem pretty positive. Maybe it is a bit of a slow burn in the first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeoMaxy View Post
                          I wish you bitches were watching Rectify!
                          I saw season 1 and loved it but I have no desire to pick it up. It felt bookended for me even with the open ending.

Tried Mr.Robot the other day. First three episodes were solid. Quite interesting and the lead actor was made for this role.

Comment

• Stopped watching Mr.Robot . . . it really disappointed me. Raping/killing female characters mainly to propel the arc for the male characters is a big madnono for me. I still love Rami Malek and the general premise, but I don't feel inclined to pay for any more episodes. Might revisit that depending on how S1 ends.

Comment

• I've been trying Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's not my sense of humor so I don't laugh much, but she's so adorable that I am able to ignore that part. It's just much better than Sense 8, which is what I wanted.

Comment

• I liked Kimmy Schmidt. It's soooooo dark tho. The implications of so many of her jokes are like disturbing and I liked it. Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X