No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After half a season, I love it like whoa. I just needed to warm up to it.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/06...cully-break-up Mulder and Scully have broken up in The X-Files revival

sigpic

Comment

• They have to, so they can gloriously get back together. Think of it as the same as the middle of S3 of DC.

Comment

• They were never interesting as a couple. I want them to be SOUL MATES BUT NO MATES.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Bloodline is crazy good, but is such a radical difference in tone after Kimmy Schmidt. It's fucking intense.

Comment

• Mr. Robot is finished in my book. What Ophy said. Ugh.

Show me a Hero is great. Watching two episodes at once might've been an overkill though. Need to stay out of the tag on twitter until I finish because real life spoilers.

I never managed to warm up to Kimmy Schmidt in spite of loving both 30 rock and cult inspired things. Might give it another shot along the road. I believe I've seen 3

Comment

• I didn't exactly have the same problem Ophy had with Mr. Robot, but after three eps I knew it wasn't for me. Too damn bleak. I want to be entairtained by my shows every now and then. I'm going to try True Detective (again) and Rectify but it those don't work, I don't know what to do! I need another show for the summer.
                sigpic

Comment

• Do you have Hulu? S1 of You're The Worst was great big fun. Recommended if you enjoy watching terrible people fall in love with each other adorably. Very funny show, too.

Also, I enjoyed The Outs, which you can watch here: http://www.theouts.tv/

It's the Brooklyn story about gay exes that I never even knew I was missing in my life.

And! mr.o and I are doing a Leverage re-watch on Netflix. If you've never watched, that will give you loads of easy breezy heist eps with a lovable crew. I'm a sucker for found families (and thieves!).

Comment

• I wish I could post a gif of Will Ferrell from Old School when he gets shot in the neck with dart right now.

Rectify is easily in my top three best shows of all time. I can't imagine not wanting to watch more. Each episode is so obviously hand-crafted. It's amazing.
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• I so get it about Mr. Robot's re:Shayla's fucking horrific fridging, but it's still the most original, suspenseful writing + natural cast I've seen in so long. I can't leave these characters when it's making me say "Whaaaat!?" in every episode and the women are kicking much ass. So...yeah, I know I have a high tolerance for bleak TV, but it's a long way from GoT or TWD, so I vote "revisit," ophy.

Neo, I'll try Rectify for you! I don't know if I have that channel though, it sounds like a fancy channel in the 1000s.

I used to watch a ton of Leverage! I think I OD'd on chivalrous hijinks.
                      Last edited by LaaLaa; 08-18-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• It's Sundance but seasons 1-2 are on Netflix. They are super short seasons.
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Actually, Laa, my main deal breaker with Mr. Robot wasn't Shayla but the the horrific BDSM scene with the pregnant wife. Didn't sign up for that at all.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, it's a SUPER fucked up show, esp. for freaking USA Network! Esp.esp. because Swedish-American Psycho wasn't even into it! It was Prego's thing. But it's the kind of fucked up that seems like it's going somewhere, and that's enough for me.

Comment

• I've only seen a few episodes of Mr. Robot but I liked it a lot--even the creepy preggo wife scene! LOL. It intrigues me despite the bleakness.

I haven't watched any Rectify.

Kimmy Schmidt took me a handful of episodes to get into the groove with but it's hilarious and weird and dark and I really was attached to lil' Kimmie by the end.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So I'm still 2 behind on Mr. Robot and I still like it but ITA that the murder of ladies was kinda hacky but then I ended up liking where it went? I LOVED the scene with the therapist where he creepily blurts out all the things he knows about her and LOSES it. Because it was so earned. He LIKES the therapist. And she was the appropriate level of both horrified by his admission but also moved by the fact that he finally opened up.

It was one of those scenes that needed some reply from her but that's not this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X