No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still love the Good Place! Last episode was so good and we got shirtless! Chidi!
    sigpic

Comment

• Apparently Iím still all in on Riverdale: Teen True Detective. And Iím so embarrassed and weirded out to be living for the double RLTL, especially Sprousehart, who provided such satisfying Bigfoot pics before giving up and shouting their love from their instastories.

Comment

• I love both The Good Place and Riverdale, for verrrrrry different reasons. LOL
        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• My brain CANNOt deal with Rdale anymore (although I have a soft spot for RLTL Sprousehart) but! The Good Place! They've never had a subpar episode, it's all been great.

And oh, and I was feeling Chidi's existential crisis big time.

I've been watching The Haunting of Hill House and whaaaa . . . did not expect so many sibling feels in a spooky ghostie story.

Comment

• Anybody watch Making a Murderer Part 2? Because I have said FOREVER that *somebody* on the Avery property killed Halbach. I've also said that Brendan's statement was insane and terrible and should never been admissible.

THIS SECOND SEASON. Finally! They talk about who else might have done it and how and I'm into it. The pacing is kinda shit, but I'm obsessed with Kathleen Zellner. I would watch a show about her and her job all day forever.
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• I have been watching a lot of Friends, which I havenít since forever ago. First off, we were all apparently very homophobic back then because this show would be only good for Republican assholes if it aired now. And itís very weird how they were in NYC and never acknowledged that 9/11 was a thing. Bizarre.

But mostly I want to say that I still ship Rachel/Joey and even though everybody else in the world thinks itís icky they are WRONG and what is really icky is Ross and Rachel.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooo!
                sigpic

Comment

• My mom has been watching Friends a lot lately and she called me up and was like, "I'm not sure I still think this show is funny but I can't stop?" and yeah, she brought up all the homophobia and body shaming stuff too.

But mostly I want to say that I still ship Rachel/Joey and even though everybody else in the world thinks itís icky they are WRONG and what is really icky is Ross and Rachel.

In retrospect, any Ross ship is wrong. That guy was the WORST. But Joey/Rachel is ALSO wrong. Chandler/Monica and all Phoebe ships were the only ships that matter.

Comment

• It doesnít hold up well but it still makes me chuckle. Phoebe and Mike 4eva.

Comment

• I haven't watched Friends in a million years but I always hated Ross and Rachel. Zero chemistry and Ross is a jerk.

Is ANYBODY WATCHING SABRINA? BECAUSE OMG I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

It's like Buffy for Netflix.

Comment

• I watched the first ep and didn't get super into it, but maybe I'll try again? I don't have even half as much tv watching time as I used to, though, so I've been very selective. The ogirl is doing online school now, so she's here ALL THE DANG TIME and I have to actually pay attention to her and teach her stuff and oh beek this isn't what I was hoping for. I've never had the patience to be much of a teacher.

Other than that one ep of Sabrina, I haven't tried any new shows this season. I watched The Haunting of Hill House, and I'm keeping up with Superstore, The Good Place, Fresh Off The Boat, and Bob's Burgers. Half hour shows are just easier to fit into what time I have. That's basically it. I haven't even watched a single thing on the CW! I don't recognize myself anymore.

Comment

• Iím up to ep 4 on Sabrina and enjoying it so far. Itís not amazing but it is entertaining enough and Iíve heard ep 5 and beyond it really gets into its stride. Plus, I just love Richard Coyle.

im excited cos I finally have time to binge catchup on the latest season of The Good Place this week - yay!

Comment

• Yeah, when I heard Richard "I've Got Too Many Legs!" Coyle was in it, I decided to give it another try. I looooove him.

But if people want to watch Sabrina, they might want to do it quickly?

https://twentytwowords.com/chilling-...moved-netflix/

The actual Church of Satan is suing the beejesus outta the show, so it might get pulled down from Netflix.

Comment

• Finished Sabrina. It was okay but takes itself a bit too seriously imo. The script lacks the wit of Buffy to counterbalance the ďhorrorĒ (also, the special effects donít seem to have improved at all in the past 20 years!). I was hoping for a lot more humour, especially with Michelle Gomez and Richard Coyle on the show. They donít need to go the full Alan-Rickman-in-Robin-Hood-Prince-of-Thieves-hamming-it-up, but something more tongue-in-cheek would have made it a bit less heavy-going. Also, I just want to get poor little Harvey as far away from Sabrina and Greendale as possible (which to us means the name of the village where kidsí show Postman Pat is set, so that didnít help). All the acting was excellent and the characters good though, so Iíll happily watch but not super excited for the next season.

Comment

• They donít need to go the full Alan-Rickman-in-Robin-Hood-Prince-of-Thieves-hamming-it-up, but something more tongue-in-cheek would have made it a bit less heavy-going.

Yeah, it was hella heavy handed. I wanted it too be much lighter and more fun.

It was a bit of a mess? I think Nick Scratch will end up being Satan's alter ego, maybe?.

What I disliked the most was turning witchs into handmaidens of an Actual Evil Patriarchy when I usually think of witches as a metaphor for a women's power and freedom. Way too much kowtowing to male power for me. Just icky. I assume that is what Sabrina will overthrow eventually, but in the meanwhile it's irksome to even think she (or any of the supposedly kickass witches on the show) would even want to go from a feminist human to just another bootlicker of Satan.

Comment

Working...
                                X