No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started Fleabag! It's so good, thanks guys for recommending.
    sigpic

Comment

• I somehow missed the recommendations for Fleabag but of course I watched it - it has Andrew Scott in it. Such a clever woman that Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I also saw him in a play recently and he was fabulous in it. Great actor.

Comment

• Elite S2 is GUD. Seriously, if you're feeling any sort of teen angst or Gossip Girl void in your life, this is the filler. For a show that makes me read subtitles, I stay mega interested the entire time. Also, weirdly all the kids have great chemistry so they can pair up any two and it works.

Comment

• Have y'all watched The Politician? We started last night and are only a couple of episodes in, but I really like it so far. Ben Platt, Zoey Deutch, and Jessica Tandy are all awesome in it and even Goop is well cast. She's basically playing herself, but she's good at it.

Comment

• I have it on my list to watch next!

Comment

• Lol, I just realized I said Jessica Tandy is good in The Politician and while I'm sure she would be awesome in it, she's def dead. Jessica LANGE is actually really good in this, though. We finished it this weekend and if you haven't started it yet, like

Comment

• I thought GOOP was in that? LOL. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The Mr. is sinking deeper and deeper into fantasy football, so this is my window to Politician and Maisel it up!

Guys, Kerr Smith is the new killjoy principal on Riverdale. I know I’m the only one here still watching it - it’s fucking batty - but hopefully he gets the chance to act as campy as the rest of the adults (excepting Luke Perry and Molly Ringwald, of course).

Comment

• I'm still watching Riverdale. I just haven't started the new season yet.

I liked the Nancy Drew pilot. I'm into it.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I watched the pilot of Looking for Alaska on Hulu and it is heavy on Creek nostalgia. Poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks and naive bumbling guy who is obsessed with her are the main characters. Sadly, there is no Pacey yet, but maybe he shows up later. The main guy actually looks a lot like Chad Michael Murray to me which makes me think all these WB kids really are made in a lab. I never read the book this is based on, but it's John Green so I probs won't ever read it. This is also a Josh Schwartz show so the soundtrack is all early 2000s Gossip Girl songs.

Comment

• The book was, IMO, the most pretentious and humorless of the three John Green novels I’ve read. Just ahead of Fault in Our Stars. YA dialogue doesn’t and shouldn’t sound like a transcript of a sophomore biology class, but I can’t with his characters. Never made the connection before, but his stuff really does feel like a Pacey-less Creek.

Comment

• Never made the connection before, but his stuff really does feel like a Pacey-less Creek.

OMB YES. That is spot on.

Did not like the book, only made it half way thru the pilot. The main character was too much of a drip.

I'm not watching any new network shows and! I'm not watching anything on CW right now at all, new or old.

Comment

• Have we aged out of teen shows? This makes me sad.

Mostly, I feel like teen shows are stale and so is everything else. There are no great characters or romances on TV for me right now. Lots of stuff that I think is... fine? But nothing amazing. Even the stuff that people are going on about like it's amazing is just ... mildly enjoyable ... to me.

I think maybe this is just what being old is? LOLSOB.

Comment

• Ugh, same. The only TV things I enjoy now are comedies, but I do want to love again... Maybe it’s exactly like that study that said most people stop listening to new music at 30. All I want to do is revisit my quality ships. What’s the teen dramz situation like in non-US countries? I’m so burnt out on superheroes and dark takes.

Comment

• I am back to watching just Star Trek as a comfort food. Currently watching Deep Space Nine. I have things queued up, but I can’t right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X