No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started Fleabag! It's so good, thanks guys for recommending.
    sigpic

Comment

• I somehow missed the recommendations for Fleabag but of course I watched it - it has Andrew Scott in it. Such a clever woman that Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I also saw him in a play recently and he was fabulous in it. Great actor.

Comment

• Elite S2 is GUD. Seriously, if you're feeling any sort of teen angst or Gossip Girl void in your life, this is the filler. For a show that makes me read subtitles, I stay mega interested the entire time. Also, weirdly all the kids have great chemistry so they can pair up any two and it works.

Comment

• Have y'all watched The Politician? We started last night and are only a couple of episodes in, but I really like it so far. Ben Platt, Zoey Deutch, and Jessica Tandy are all awesome in it and even Goop is well cast. She's basically playing herself, but she's good at it.

Comment

• I have it on my list to watch next!

Comment

• Lol, I just realized I said Jessica Tandy is good in The Politician and while I'm sure she would be awesome in it, she's def dead. Jessica LANGE is actually really good in this, though. We finished it this weekend and if you haven't started it yet, like

Comment

• I thought GOOP was in that? LOL. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                X