No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Place isn't the kind of show that could break me because I don't care about the romances. It's just a delightful ensemble cast and the only way to ruin it would be just kill them all off in the end and it can't do that (SPOILER ALERT: THEY ALREADY DEAD).
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I spent the day catching up on Nancy Drew, and it's insane. Nancy is a huge asshole! It has a kind of hilariously diverse cast (George is Asian, Bess is gay-ish, Ned Nickerson is black mechanic. Nancy is still white. Heh) and it's not a MOTW. It's got two murder mysteries going and features many, many ghosts, some demons. It's sometimes genuinely creepy, sometimes genuinely hilariously bad (that time George was possessed!).

I'm mostly mad that I skipped the credits and was sorta not realizing this is from Josh and Steph Savage and YOU KNOW I STILL GRUDGE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. But they do make consistently amusing teen shit!

Anyway, it's fun! It's stupid! It's got ghosts! For some reason!

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Can’t do it! This grudge is FOREVER! But I have missed supernatural ‘ness since I rolled to a stop with, well, Supernatural.

Bless This Mess has been filling the “fluffy, small town comedy” void left by Hart of Dixie, but there’s nothing real to ship. Do true ships only exist in full-on dramas nowadays? Because I won’t be ready for emotional destruction from a TV show until after I know for sure that we’re not in for another four years of a toddler president.

Comment

• THE GOOD PLACE. UGH. I wasn’t ready! I’m not ready! I don’t know that there’s ever going to be another show that’ll fill this particularly weird (Janet) void of surreal silliness and ethics lessons.
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-30-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• NERFECT FORKING SHOW.

I cried buckets! Has there ever been a finale so satisfying? It was like the anti-HIMYM. Or the anti VMars S4! It almost made me fond of KBell again.

I hope everyone involved goes on to make something equally as weird and wonderful, like really really soon.

Comment

• I cried in a good way for an actual full hour! From the second Jason plays a perfect game until the end, I BAWLED. I wish The Good Place was how the afterlife works. I'd give anything for it to be like that. I loved all six of those characters so much, I'd spend eternity with them. Truly, wonderful little show that really grows on you and delivers like whoa. Even my husband cried! He was sniffling every time I looked over at him through my happy/sad/cathartic tears.

Comment

• WAVES. OMB I’m gonna start weeping again.

Comment

• Jason became a monk! I loved it too.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sob, loved the finale, it was perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X