Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Gonna Leave You Anyway: You're the Worst, ophy

UGH THIS EPISODE DESTROYED ME.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Ha! I had a sneaking suspicion that this was the kind of show you would get REALLY into.

I have to stay out of this thread for the next week! I'm two eps behind because I'm saving them to watch with the finale all in a row and I do not want to be spoiled.

But hey, here's an interview with the creator/showrunner about why they did the depression story arc: http://variety.com/2015/tv/features/...ne-1201653391/

Comment

OH BEEK, YES, DESTROYED.

He stayed! I love them all so much.

Comment

SERIOUSLY I WAS DEAD. THE FORT. I CAN NOT PROCESS IT.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

The last scene of the season finale was just about the most romantic thing I have ever seen.

Comment

It was so great.

She's a SUNDAY puzzle, hard but worth it.

Comment

And I loved her saying that she didn't get on the meds before, but now it's not just her.

Comment

I just watched the first episode. I liked it! Ophy, how come you're watching this? I'd think it is too explicit for you! Spitting in vagina and all that.
                sigpic

Comment

Finally watched all the eps and GAHHHHHH. This was such a good season. The only arc I wasn't crazy about was the one with Jimmy's trashy British family. And even with that storyline, I thought his sister's reaction to the grocery store in LA was really funny.

Was happy to see that the show and Aya Cash were both nomm'ed for Critic's Choice Awards.

how come you're watching this? I'd think it is too explicit for you!
                  I'm not some kind of prude about people having freaky tv sex! I just don't like it when shows shove rapiness/sex violence at me for shock value/prurience, or are trying to titillate me with lots o'titties and junk on screen.

Comment

I thought the grocery store scene was hysterical. I loved it.

SHE IS A SUNDAY PUZZLE. And I'm dead.

Comment

Oh, that Sunday puzzle line! Almost as good as 'pit bull couch buddies'. That plus the blanket fort . . . really did not expect Jimmy Shive-Overly to be in contention for Best Romantic Gestures 2015.

The episode that made me feel the most things, though, was the one where Gretchen kidnaps the hipsters' dog. That one opened up a hole in my heart that I didn't even know was there.

Comment

Yeah, the hipster episode was just wrenching, with the ugly crying at the end. When the husband came on to her, I could have cried. Her face at that moment was so broken.

I need to rewatch the whole thing, after I get done with The Affair S2.

Comment

Finally caught up and this season was SO GOOD. I was grinning like a moron during the last scene of the finale. Thank Beek Jimmy and Gretchen sweetness could compensate for Mindy and Danny breaking my heart!*

Also the hot bartender was a semi-crazy intern on Grey's Anatomy for a few seasons who slept with Arizona and then got fired. She was way better here.

*still have not watched last four eps of TMP and probably won't for some time nothankyou

Comment

I can't remember the last time a show made me cry, but here we are. Officially my favorite current ship. (Especially the way you guys have been all re:TMP!) "He built her a FORT" is my new "He bought her a WALL."

On the flip side, I'm not entirely sold on Edgar's lady, and poor Lindsay and her shitty sidecar.

Comment

I LOVE Lindsay.

I got a girl from my writing group to watch this show and she was like YELLING at me that season 2 is not available digitally and SHE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO ACCEPT WAITING. And I was like: You should have gotten on board when I first told you about it? I wasn't lying, friend.

Also, I watched all but the last 2 episodes of The Mindy Project and it was basically terrible so when Hulu expired I didn't even care.

Comment

Working...
                              X