No announcement yet.

I'm Gonna Leave You Anyway: You're the Worst, ophy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edgar! (sobs) The last ep. was emotionally exhausting.

Comment

EDGAR.

http://lindsayjillian.tumblr.com/post/151262407703/no-im-not-leaving-youre-gonna-help-me-its

STOP MAKING ME FEEL SO MUCH YOU BASTARD.

*sobbing forever*

The Emmys people really need to get off their asses about this show.

Comment

HE MADE HER A MURDER.

Welp, another perfect (heartbreaking) season.

Comment

So I finally got caught up on this tonight.

HE MADE HER A MURDER. I was dying.

He's such a spectacular asshole.
          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Finally watched this season, and now I want to cry. It was perfect, and then perfectly awful.

Comment

PAMB I thought of one thing I wanted to say. Much as I loved the Gretchen/Jimmy story, I really hope this is the end for Lindsay and Paul. There were some funny bits - like the stabbing - but it got repetitive.

Comment

I agree. I think this is the end for them. Because this show seems to be about these awful people finally growing up.

It would be pretty funny if she ends up with Paul AFTER she grows up? She aborted their baby and stabbed him! LOL AMAZING.
                6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Should it scare me that I laughed SO hard at he stabbing though?

Comment

I laugh every time I think about it! So hard!

http://cruzmylene.tumblr.com/post/149821525149/youre-the-worst-s03e01

Comment

Okay, who’’ is caught up? Squee! next season is the last, yo.

Comment

I can't watch it! I got like, 3 eps into this season and then my FXX app stopped letting me access the shows. So I have to wait for the season to hit hulu, I guess.

*sob*

Comment

OMG, that last episode. HOLY SHIT I WAS DYING.

Comment

ophy! Have you tried the FOX NOW app? It covers FX and FXX.

Comment

Finally watched! His face when he saw the car on fire is total relationship goals. I did not believe for a minute that she would choose Boone long-term, but I didn’t want it to be the season finale as a cliff-hanger. I feel like “I choose myself” was a callback to all the teen shows that Stee reviewed and so I was laughing even as it was tense.

Best rom-com.

Comment

Working...
                              X