Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ophy
    replied
    I always forget that stee = Stephen Falk. huh. That does make ya wonder!

Leave a comment:

• BreezyK
    replied
    Ok I'm SO all in on this season, after basically hating what they did last season - Gretchen was just too much for me last year, especially with the ex-wife and daughter... And I didn't feel like Jimmy actually did enough to earn her back so it was like the message was "She's SUCH an asshole, they are MFEO!"

The flash forwards have me so intrigued, because I believe the thesis of the show IS that they actually don't make each other happy, but it's hard to watch!

However, I'm BEYOND into watching Gretchen turn into a full-fledge ass kicking adult woman, so if it means she needs to ditch Jimmy so be it.

Also, I FEEL that I've mentioned it here before, but I was a big pamie-stan back in the day and the whole breakdown of stee/pamie is a v. interesting piece of internet lore. Like she LIVED HER LIFE online, got married and then went silent and then they were super quickly divorced. And I always wonder if any of that is playing into this show...

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I loved it. This is the only show that I love the episodes that are weird diversions. They don't feel like time wasters.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    The last one was good, but all people I don’t care about.

I still believe Jimmy/Gretchen will live happily ever after, even though things look so lost and sad.

Also, I think Paul and Lindsey will reunite and that is terrible.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    Fuck, I didn't watch last night yet but this season is DESTROYING it and I LOVE IT.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Breezy!

You do spoiler tags thusly:

[*spoiler] whatever the hell is going on that I don't know about because I'm an asshole who doesn't have FX [*/spoiler]

but take out the * asterisks!

do gretchen and jimmy get maaaaried? i have to know!!!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    SAME. This season is killing me; I should have waited and binged it because this is too much.

Leave a comment:

• BreezyK
    replied
    Hello, I'm all caught up on this show and I NEED TO TALK ABOUT WHERE THIS SEASON IS HEADED!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on? I can't remember how to do fucking spoiler tags so I don't want to say what I think here but I am having FEEEEELINGS!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    That ending better not be what it is. I cannot deal.

But I agree, amazing season so far.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Y'all are KILLING me. I can't watch until it hits Hulu.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    OMG THIS SEASON IS SO AMAZING.

The ending of the last episode basically gutted me in 10 different ways. I am gonna miss this show so much.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Lil Gretch’s wedding vid was the cutest thing evar! But she might be the surprise dummy of the group for bricking her car.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    First episode was perfect.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    The Good Place just had a really funny episode, which was mocking the Democrats (' inefficiency, actually).

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    OMG THE SEASON KICK-OFF WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X