No announcement yet.

Leaving on a jet plane..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should make Is take you out for hangover deep dish!

I'm super excited about sleep, lobster rolls, running on the beach, and our house being on the beach. I don't know how to rank those because all 4 are the bestest to me.

ETA: We still take trips with my parents and my siblings and their families. We usually just end up at my parents' lakehouse for a long weekend with everyone climbing all over each other, but once or twice a year we ski or go to Destin and climb all over each other there.
    Last edited by IssieCol; 07-09-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Sleep vacations are the best.

I love Acadia NP; I was there in fall some years ago, and my ex and I would just drive around and have to stop to see an impossibly beautiful vistas.

Comment

• Maybe Jonathan will still want to vacation with me but I think it's unlikely. I should have had more than one kid. Or worked harder to keep a man.
        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• We're going to Cape Cod in August! But with the 2 year old so it's not going to be quiiiiiite as relaxing. Capping it off with a weekend in NYC sans bebe though, so that is something to look forward to.

Comment

• I am betting once Jonathan has children (assuming he does), that he and his SO will be happy to have you along to babysit.

Comment

• Acadia is one of my favorite places on earth. I have a CD that narrates the main tour of the park in my glove compartment. It is cheesy and awesome. Make sure you go to Jordan Pond House for lobster stew and popovers!

Comment

• Yay for vacations! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to use vacay days for something other than doctors appointments again.

Comment

• I'm sooooo jealous of everyone's vacation. why did I have to have a kid in the middle of the summer?

Originally posted by vanessa View Post
                  I am betting once Jonathan has children (assuming he does), that he and his SO will be happy to have you along to babysit.
                  Exactly.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Y'all . . .

mr.o and I have been talking about moving some place warmer in a few years, and guess where he wants to move?

I played it cool . . . "Oh, that might be nice. You know they filmed Matlock there, right?"

Personally, I've been pushing for a move to Hawaii, but nobody else is on board with that idea. I guess I'll be planing a vaca out to The Creek this year so we can check it out as a fam.

Comment

• LOLOL Promise us you'll send us a Snap with Paula Cole playing in the background.

Comment

• I love this news.

Comment

• Jealous! Ask around, there may be more of Josh's sekrit kids knocking about in Wilmy.

Comment

• Haha, I love it! #fullcircle
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                            X