No announcement yet.

Boys in tight pants and other sports stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a telepathic "Wanna fuck?" if I have ever seen one.

And Breezy, he might very well be gay. My radar on that is in a constant state of malfunction so I would never pick up on it. But I guess if you've been all up in each other's crotches since you were like 8 or however old they were when they first partnered up and you never could get it up for one another, it's probably never gonna happen. But I can still dream! AND I WILL.

Comment

• We have DirecTV at our office and it's been out since the ice storm last week which means I can't watch curling or hockey during the day and it's making me crazy!

I don't ship the ice skaters/dancers, but I love all of them. Especially that kid who looks like Mitch from Dazed and Confused. I wish he could do a routine where he's skating away from a paddle-wielding Ben Affleck.
      Last edited by roly; 02-11-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Valentine's was great until Mr. Laa said the 17-year-old asthmatic Filipino skater who learned at a mall, the first southeast Asian to make it to the Winter Olympics, placing 19th in the world was "not that impressive."

Comment

• Oh no he di-int!

This morning's USA/Russia hockey game was INSANITY. I hate shootouts; they give me heartburn.

I continue to be so very disappointed by our terrible Curling teams. It's making me not want to watch the sport at all this go round. Also, their pants are so boring. Even the Russian guys are wearing sassy pants! Honestly, all of Team USA's outfits/uniforms are lame, to say nothing of those godawful Cosby sweaters Ralph Lauren put them in for the opening ceremonies.

Comment

• I continue to be so very disappointed by our terrible Curling teams.
            I know! I gave up on the men's team and I've just been watching the women's team. But they keep letting me down, too! Cannot understand how someone can be skip with below 70% shooting accuracy. And the vice skip burned a rock!!!!

Honestly, all of Team USA's outfits/uniforms are lame, to say nothing of those godawful Cosby sweaters Ralph Lauren put them in for the opening ceremonies.
            Ugh, truth.

They should never hold the Olympics while Mercury is in retrograde, anyway. Bob Costas' eyes, a crappy half pipe flat, Plushenko withdrawing, Bode Miller being so-so on the downhill, the sloppiness of the men's figure skating programs, the curling teams overall suckage . . . this hasn't been a particularly triumphant Winter Games so far. Very meh.

Comment

• Just heard that the vice skip on the US women's team's grandma died on Thursday, so now I feel bad for getting on her case for burning that rock. Sorry!

They are actually bringing their shooting percentage up now as a team, so I have less to be cranky about anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
                They should never hold the Olympics while Mercury is in retrograde, anyway. Bob Costas' eyes, a crappy half pipe flat, Plushenko withdrawing, Bode Miller being so-so on the downhill, the sloppiness of the men's figure skating programs, the curling teams overall suckage . . . this hasn't been a particularly triumphant Winter Games so far. Very meh.
                Conditions on the slopes *and* the ice seem to be terrible at these Olympics. There was clearly a spot at center ice at the hockey game this morning that was bad, because players kept wiping out on it. And the Men's Figure Skaters kept falling (my heart broke so hard for Plushenko) and the skiers are having a terrible time. I know they can't control the temperature but this is ridiculous. Maybe, just maybe, it was a bad idea to hold the Winter Olympics at a Summer resort?

Comment

• Maybe, just maybe, it was a bad idea to hold the Winter Olympics at a Summer resort?
                  Clearly, so! Given the ridiculousness that happened to the Women's Super G. Shaking my damn head at you, Putin.

Still crushing hard on Johnny Weir: http://instagram.com/p/kerqYVBhah/

"Today we wear green . . . and HEADPIECES."

Comment

• mr.o figured out why I think curling is the world's bestest sport -- it's because all of the strategy and effort is aimed at getting into the house and staying there.

Ha!

Curling humor.

Comment

• Okay, when Meryl Davis and Charlie White were skating today? I felt it. It made me feel alive.

Basically, I may be ready to board that ship. OTIceDancingP!

Comment

• I want a reality show where Johnny and his husband and Tara Lipinski all share an apartment in NYC, and I WANT IT NOW.

Every episode would include either a shopping montage or a makeover montage set to the music from Les Miz.

Ratings blockbuster, seriously.

Comment

• OMG I KNEW IT! When I saw them yesterday, I just knew they had coordinated their headgear. I forgot to record today's broadcast, which means I have to watch tonight with the "official" commentary which DOES NOT include whimsical headgear. Booooo.

Comment

• Their instas. I can't handle it.

Comment

• They were making jokes yesterday about how it was not too late for them to form an ice dancing pair together for 2018 and i almost CRIED because I wanted it to be real.

Comment

• I love that we can turn shipping into an Olympic sport. And can turn Olympic sport into shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X