Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaaLaa
    replied
    #uglyempoweredweeping

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Buzzfeed gets fandom. Here.

Leave a comment:

• NeoMaxy
    replied
    I wish there was chocolate in the house.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I am changing a bunch of passwords tonight and it's just exhausting remembering all the accounts I have. IDEK whether I should worry about it, but it seems prudent to change some of them.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Kate Middleton is pretty, and this has been "Everything I Know About Kate Middleton."

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    Is she trying to be or is the press trying to make her be? In the U.S. it's all pretty hats and straight hair and Real Love in the Castle (as opposed to Diana's sham of a marriage).

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    Was this the thread where we talked about the royal baby? He is like a clone of his father. I hate Kate Middleton's continued attempt to be Diana #2.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Not full-on drunk, but buzzed here, from tanqueray and tonics at a work happy hour.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I wish I was you right now.

Leave a comment:

• roly
    replied
    Is this the thread where we're drunk? 'Cause I'm that, whilst watching the best season of DC. Whooooo! Pacey/Joey 4EVA! David Gray on repeat!

FYI, multiple martinis are a spectacular way to avoid thinking about packing and moving away from everyone you love.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    Our Netflix went on the blink last night half way through a movie and I would have been bitter except I was so tired I was glad to just go to bed.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    You're right. I left early because I had to work this morning, so I probably missed all the sloppy celebration and gloating.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Ha! That doesn't sound 'old' to me, that sounds like a crazy young person's thing to do. 'Old' is when anything other than Netflix on the couch is way too much hassle.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Just came back from a friend's Hollywood Game Night birthday party. SO cute. They made all the games, and they set up touch lights on bar stools for buzzers! We're so old.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied

You're all class, Issie!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X