Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm genuinely so happy for you and your ability to ship hard still/again.

Comment

• jennk, I'm not a dog person but your new puppy is adorable!

Whenever I watch old DC, it strikes me as having distinctly Canadian production values even though I know it was Wilmy; something about their clothes and the coloring. Roswell is the same for me so maybe I just equate Canada with 90s cheeze.

Comment

• Do you play "spot the mic box" with seasons 1 & 2?

Sigh... 13 degrees tonight? What is this crap. I have to dig out the dog's sweater!
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• 13 degrees? We dream about that. It's -12 and "feels like"-38 today. Every window in my house is frosted over.
          Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• We're at 'feels like - 6' right now. That's not what I moved south for, Universe!

Stupid polar vortex.

My kids came home from school as two popsicles.

Comment

• The weather is totally fucked. I'm in a black short sleeved shirt with jeans/boots on in San Francisco. It's a bright, sunny 70 degrees outside and the ozone is so bad no one has been allowed to burn anything for like two weeks.

My plants are so confused some of them have started blooming but we have no water and ground is cracking. It's beyond stupid.

Comment

• Probably wise for me to stay out of this one, way down here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Comment

• Well, I'm in the North Hemisphere but we've had one of the mildest winters ever. I don't envy you at all.

How much do I love the fact that we discuss DC in two different threads at the same time? (And none of them DC related!)
                  sigpic

Comment

• How much do I love the fact that we discuss DC in two different threads at the same time? (And none of them DC related!)
                    Rules of The Board: Pacey Witter and all things tangentially related to Pacey Witter are ALWAYS on topic.

but we've had one of the mildest winters ever.
                    Blergh. I felt like a monster sending my kids out to school today. At least they don't have to wait at a bus stop or anything. We do not have the proper winter gear for this sort of thing at all, because our winters are generally mild.

Comment

• My fave pic about the weather:

Comment

• I rewatch DC about once a year but the music changes seriously piss me off. And that god awful replacement theme.

And let's face it season 3 is an essential place to start the rewatch. I often go from 3x13 onward.

I think I'd rather go for Fringe these days. Season 2 of it was pretty great and I didn't hate the backtracking thing as much as some of the others did.

Comment

• It's not that cold here, especially since I just came from a place with temps in the teens, but we have ice on our streets which results in immediate mayhem in a city of six million people who are used to being able to wear shorts to Thanksgiving dinner. Cars with 4-wheel drive are like unicorns to most peeps here and the small percentage of Subaru drivers get to feel like the smartest geniuses in the land for a few days.

I don't have to take a freeway to work, but Mr. Issie texted me when he got into the office today all, "Rage is strong, need to murder NOW."

Comment

• awwww - cute puppy. The most I could wrangle my puppy in was his Kargo harness for the 6 hour drive home. He was out of that thing as fast as he could weasel his way out of it. He won't let me put boots or a sweater on him now. He loves running in the snow in just his long curly fur.

Housebound now because of a brutal cold. I'm over the worst of it but lungs just can't take the -25 weather. Although - I did bundle up last night to do the water experiment. Boiling hot water thrown into the air vaporizes before it hits the ground. so cool.

no DC rewatch for me. Although I do re-read some of my fave fics.

Comment

• Although I do re-read some of my fave fics.
                              HA! Me too.

Comment

• It's been very mild here - but wet and windy.

I might watch True Love later.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X