Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really can't enjoy the Dawson/Joey dance of misery without Sinead O'Connor's "Jealous" playing in the background. It's just tooooo delicious. "You can't stand to see me get along without you.." While Joey is cry-smiling about her awesome summer as Dawson's sidekick! My favorite D/Jo scene ever!!!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That "Previously on this season of Dawson's Creek..." with Jealous over it is in my Top 5 TV moments ever. The ANGST there is more delicious than the majority of entire episodes.

*I would've stayed if you'd wanted, would've been willing / But you said I treat you so badly, I can't be forgiven* DEAD.

Comment

• Yes, em! I was just posting that! Although, if memory serves, it was "This year, on Dawsons Creek ..."

I love True Love so much. Even Jen chasing The Pitt and Andie's dungarees.
        Last edited by Linda; 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM.
        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• It's Linda's fault that I just power-watched True Love on YouTube.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Speaking of music changes, my most hated one ever is in Felicity at the end of S2 when Ben gets the movie that they were supposed to watch at the beginning of the season, but he blew her off, and brings it to her at D&D and says "This is a time machine." And they watch it on the roof (?) and Sarah McLachlan's "Ice Cream" plays. But on the dvds, it's just some random song. Boo. (This post brought to you by the Natalie Merchant Pandora channel that just played that song).

ETA: It's still a goddamned tragedy that most of DC aired before the current age because what I wouldn't give to watch that "This year on Dawson's Creek" montage right now.

Comment

• I'm certain you're right, Linda. I actually looked for the clip online before I posted because I wasn't sure the phrasing was right but both the Netflix ep and the one on youtube don't have the previously (blasphemy)!

Now I'm watching it at my desk on Netflix on mute and barely not crying. True Love is by far my favorite episode in the whole series.

Comment

• You can't power watch! It must be savoured!

"It's unfinished, just like us ..."
                ".. with its hastily but adoringly written SOS."
                "Jo ... I don't even get a goodbye?"
                "I think I'm in love with you."

:
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• ".. with its hastily but adoringly written SOS."
                  I forgot about that line and I DIED when he said it. I watched all the D/J/P scenes, obvi. Skipped Jack/Jen/Andie. His excitement when she says he wants to go with him! *swoon*

Comment

• edit: I remember everything.

The part of the ep that kills me is the catch in his voice when he asks if he's not even getting a goodbye after she tells him she can't choose at the Flash wedding. It's almost as good as the look on his face in The Longest Day when Joey follows Dawson into the house. Maybe better.

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Oh, the scene I liked better than I remembered was when he tells Dawson she picked him. Surprisingly layered; Pacey realizes that he lost the girl and his best friend and that Dawson "got what you wanted" (LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES is clearly implied). It kills me!

Youtube hates me: http://youtu.be/OVU1j43x4Do?t=25m16s
                        "I'm here for the wedding" AND HIS VOICE CRACKS. Dawson is SUCH A DICK. Perfect.

And Dawson's hair. ALWAYS Dawson's HAIR.
                        Last edited by isadora; 01-07-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• WELP. Beginning of S4 was prettiest/sexiest Joey for me. Now I'm gonna have to go watch "good mood pill" and listen to This Year's Love on repeat for the rest of the day.

Comment

• Joey at the end of Neverland, trying to pretend like she wasn't into it was my prettiest version. Before the ED really kicked in?

Also, unrelated, but these pics from Chicago literally made me shiver when I looked at them. What even is this?

Comment

• THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KH HAS EVAH LOOKED.

Fact.

Comment

• Also, unrelated, but these pics from Chicago literally made me shiver when I looked at them. What even is this?
                                Not from Chicago, but close enough that I can answer: It's Hell basically. Sitting in my car today after work waiting for it to warm up (after I'd beaten the frozen door open) the moisture from my breath was crystalizing in the air. THIS is basically what was happening to my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X