Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't left my house in three days except a quick target run tonight!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• gloop - that was the water experiment my nephew was doing last night.

Comment

• Be careful with that boiling water thing, y'all. People are burning themselves, apparently.

Also, Chicago is upsetting right now. I'm rethinking my whole move.

Comment

• I don't think I can re-watch DC in its entirety but I've watched certain eps or scenes again and again. Thanks for the vids!

You guys, I feel for you. My uncle in Chicago was telling my mom they're freezing, essentially.
          sigpic

Comment

• Heee I am still watching Dawson be an arsehat at the anti prom. You could make a drinking game to the self righteous nostril flares in the last 3 eps of season 3

Comment

• KH definitely looked at her most beautiful in that Neverland scene.

True Love is by far my favorite episode in the whole series.
              That one and Stolen Kisses are my favourites. KH did a pretty good job in seasons 3 and 4 I think, with all the difficult and stupid dithering. So many people love Castaways the best and I can understand why - just the 2 of them in the ep and WHITE NOISE scene (watched over and over) - but KH's acting had become so self-conscious by then I find some scenes almost unbearable. Her voice annoyed me, I guess she was trying to sound more grown-up or something. Also, the big showdown was good but felt like a sop to the P/Jo fans and wasn't enough considering what they put us through.

I thought KH seemed better in the finale, maybe due to KW being back on board?

Too much Dawson gives me stomach ache and the nostril flaring is THE WORST.

Comment

• I like Laura Smith's version of Castaways better, tbh. KH's hair towards the end really puts a damper on the whole thing for me. B&W helps, but you can still see the line of her dyed hair!

Comment

• I like KH more than most, but OMB I rolled my eyes so hard when she said in an interview she tried the ombre thing back in the day and it was bad. Firstly, growing out a turrible Garnier mistake and not giving a crap about the dilineation isn't ombre. Second, calling Joey's fried oompa days "bad" is like calling Dawson's hair "a little greasy." Aaaanyway, KH was gorge to me until S5. Until the hair and the ridiculously low-rise jeans.

Comment

• KH was at her height at the end of season 3--Josh was not, sadly!
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                      KH was at her height at the end of season 3--Josh was not, sadly!
                      was Josh shorter then her at that point ? I never paid much attention to that.

it's a good show but often the writing makes me squirm nowadays and I do blame it for some of my younger day idiocy. Overthinker should not watch more overthinkers overthink and attempt to grownup speak at an impressionable age!

Comment

• Should we attempt a modified rewatch? And if so, start on season 3? We could try an ep a week?

Are the full episodes in YouTube or Netflix? (I only own one episode. The Graduate, natch.)
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Of course you own that episode!

It's on Netflix!!! REWATCH 2014!!!

Comment

• So this exists: PooPourri.

The commercial AND the product.

Comment

• Well, I may have to consider buying that when the oboy is a teenager. I shared a bathroom with two teenage boys once, so . . .

Comment

• 27 Shocking And Unexpected Facts You Learn In Your Twenties.

My favorite part was the gifs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X