Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahaha!

<---- I went into my profile to add an avatar and it showed this one as a preset choice. Hey-o!
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• That's the only one I think it loaded site-wide? Bwah! Imma change mine, too.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• My MIL just called and told me that I could drive to her house and pick the kiddo up (our nanny is sick so my MIL has had him the past couple of days) or he could spend the night there, but either way, she was not leaving the house because she had no plans on experiencing this cold weather firsthand. So we have a baby free night! Woo! I don't know what that means I get to do now because it's too cold to run around naked, but yay!

Comment

• Woohoo! Warm bath, facial. Good book. Or any of those things you had time for and took for granted pre-kids. Private bathroom time for starters.

Comment

• I did give myself a mini-facial! It was wonderful! We also went and had a kick ass dinner at a place in our neighborhood that's always packed, but since the weather was so crummy, we didn't even have to wait for a table even though we didn't have reservations. It was like a miracle. Unexpected date nights are still fun.

And then I got more into Where'd You Go, Bernadette, a book a friend recommended to me when I told her about my book depression after reading Burial Rites. It's so much fun so far and I'm about 1/3 of the way through it. It's got a little mystery, but it's mostly light-hearted and the characters are quirky/adorable, but not yet cloying. It's a good recovery book after BR.

Comment

• Mr. Issie just told me that he passed gas so hard, his lower back felt less pressure. And I was genuinely happy for him. Romance is dead.

Comment

• Best thing I've heard all day.

Comment

• You're all class, Issie!
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Just came back from a friend's Hollywood Game Night birthday party. SO cute. They made all the games, and they set up touch lights on bar stools for buzzers! We're so old.

Comment

• Ha! That doesn't sound 'old' to me, that sounds like a crazy young person's thing to do. 'Old' is when anything other than Netflix on the couch is way too much hassle.

Comment

• You're right. I left early because I had to work this morning, so I probably missed all the sloppy celebration and gloating.

Comment

• Our Netflix went on the blink last night half way through a movie and I would have been bitter except I was so tired I was glad to just go to bed.

Comment

• Is this the thread where we're drunk? 'Cause I'm that, whilst watching the best season of DC. Whooooo! Pacey/Joey 4EVA! David Gray on repeat!

FYI, multiple martinis are a spectacular way to avoid thinking about packing and moving away from everyone you love.

Comment

• I wish I was you right now.

Comment

• Not full-on drunk, but buzzed here, from tanqueray and tonics at a work happy hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X