Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this the thread where we talked about the royal baby? He is like a clone of his father. I hate Kate Middleton's continued attempt to be Diana #2.
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Is she trying to be or is the press trying to make her be? In the U.S. it's all pretty hats and straight hair and Real Love in the Castle (as opposed to Diana's sham of a marriage).
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Kate Middleton is pretty, and this has been "Everything I Know About Kate Middleton."

Comment

• I am changing a bunch of passwords tonight and it's just exhausting remembering all the accounts I have. IDEK whether I should worry about it, but it seems prudent to change some of them.

Comment

• I wish there was chocolate in the house.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Buzzfeed gets fandom. Here.
              sigpic

Comment

• #uglyempoweredweeping

Comment

• I teared up just looking at the Buffy pics. The finale was deeply flawed, but gah, what a great moment.

Comment

• You know it's gonna be one of those weeks when you get home at 10 after 5, put on pajamas, and tell your kid that cereal is for dinner because "Mama's had a long day. And after dinner, let's just watch The Lego Movie and go to bed."

Comment

• Girl, I put on my pajamas the second that I walk in the door. EVERYDAY. I basically change into them in my front hall. I just can't with real clothes in the house.

When my children were small, they would cry when I changed into normal clothes because they knew that meant that I was leaving the house.

I am VERY high class.

Comment

• I think it's cute that you people still wear real clothes sometimes.

I have given up entirely. Yesterday, I ordered yoga pants. YOGA PANTS. I've never done yoga in my damn life. This is one step away from just not wearing pants anymore at all.

Comment

• Everyone wears yoga pants! They're comfy as hell.

I am obsessed with clothes right now. I've lost like 15 pounds and I want allllllll the clothes. ALL OF THEM, especially the ones I can't fit into yet.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Everyone wears yoga pants!
                            Really? I've never worn them. I thought they were only for sporty types and for celebrities to wear with Uggs.

I've lost like 15 pounds and I want allllllll the clothes.
                            Oh, good for you, is. Yay for new clothes for good reasons!

Wherever it is that you laid down those 15lbs, I think I picked up almost 10 of them. Hence the new pants. Boo for new clothes for not-as-good reasons.

Comment

• I LOVE my yoga pants and I've never done one minute of yoga in my life. They make my butt look cute, are comfortable, and you can wear them with almost ANY type top or shoes and get away with it.

Comment

• Congrats, Is! That is awesome.

I'm a little obsessed with clothes. I did a clothing challenge for August and documented the whole thing. That's tl;dr. I did it with my sister and our experiences were so different because I get dressed for an office job every day but she works from home and had to make herself change out of workout clothes for pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X