Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada is a race blind utopia. Unless you happen to be Indigenous/Aboriginal/First Nations/North American Indian. Then it is that fake politeness that is just as bad as outright racism.
    It is worst with anything to do with treaty rights, IDM, and the MMIW. Just read the comments - - some are from major cities and not the areas you'd expect.
    You know it is bad when you have to ask your Prime Minister, "Am I next?" - - which is sort of useless because of his wife.

Actually - Canada is great if you are not a POC. Then you're expected know your place and not make trouble.

Comment

• So I was going to finally do some sorting of my old URLs/websites and all the random crap I have sitting on them and I realized I have the print-ready thread of when FameTracker was days from being torched and I kept the WingChun discussion thread. In HTML. Ha! I'm a loon.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• UM, still pretty amazing.

Comment

• Probably shouldn't read that at work, huh?

Comment

• Got a nice henna tattoo at an EID celebration over the weekend. It is lovely. But I don't think it is going to last a month - the part on top of my hand has already faded quite a bit.

Comment

• I got one several years ago on a boardwalk that lasted about 2 wks, I think?

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/a...ollywoo#h17aar

Butts!

ETA: I still can't get the links to work properly!
                sigpic

Comment

• It worked for me dada! Also thank you because I love butts! I don't agree with almost any of the scores, but it was still a super fun time.

Comment

• There's something about having a physical wall to put your fave things on. Spent a while chatting to my teen about her pics, posters, book quotes etc plastered on her bedroom wall then we got onto what I'd have on mine these days. Silly but fun. Trouble is, I'm gonna need a bigger wall and I also want gifs on there. I'm still mentally adding to it.

Comment

• Picpsam for ophy for no reason...(that I'll admit).

That last one is my fave.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I love you very much.

ETA I can't believe that you found a Woodbrev manip that I haven't seen before. You got skillz, girl.
                        Last edited by ophy; 01-17-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• *blows dust off login*

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Comment

• What uuuup!(!!!) Where have you been!

Comment

• HI Rathmel! Welcome back!

Comment

• WOW. It's been forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X