Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am vaguely afraid to DIY on that one, so glad to hear of someone I know who did it and lived to talk about it! I may try it because who knows when I will be able to get a facial again, or feel safe doing so.

Comment

• My gf does that and her skin looks amazing!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nice! Will try. I also looked into microneedling, but that still seems dicey. I’m also on the hyaluronic acid n’ squalane train.

Comment

• Hurricane season starting off with a bang, yo. In the two years we have lived here, we've been hit by three hurricanes and a tropical storm . . . Isaias is the first one we didn't evac for (b/c pandemic reasons) and it was kinda like being inside a washing machine for six straight dark and scary hours. Not fun! we got very lucky, though -- only lost one 40 ft tree and it fell straight down the neighbor's driveway instead of into my bedroom (which was the other option for it). Took down the fence and a couple of other trees but didn't hurt anyone. Out of power for only 20 hrs, which ain't super great when the heat index is 100 degree+ but could have been much much worse.

The global industrial weather complex apparently has a grudge against my backyard. We had eleven trees when we moved in, and are now down to five. Every single one has missed the house so far! It's like a game of Russian tree roulette with every storm, though.

2020 being what it is, I'll bet we get three more this year, right on top of my house.

Comment

• OMG I thought about you and wondered if you had to evacuate when I saw the news!

A friend of mine rode out a hurricane at his house in Florida (near Tampa) and he said it was FUCKING TERRIFYING. I'm so glad you are ok!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I am so glad you and your house are fine, O. I had been thinking of you. What a year.
              Last edited by vanessa; Today, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• I'm so glad you and your family are ok, ophy! And your house making it through the storm without much damage is also A++. Meteorologists predicted a very active storm season this year (I mean, duh of course 2020 would not ease up in any way whatsoever) so for people on coasts, I think we're all just holding our breath a little bit every time the forecast calls for a rainy week.

Comment

• I'm glad you are ok ophy! Take care.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X