Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emmaleigh
    replied
    I'm certain you're right, Linda. I actually looked for the clip online before I posted because I wasn't sure the phrasing was right but both the Netflix ep and the one on youtube don't have the previously (blasphemy)!

Now I'm watching it at my desk on Netflix on mute and barely not crying. True Love is by far my favorite episode in the whole series.

Leave a comment:

• BreezyK
    replied
    Speaking of music changes, my most hated one ever is in Felicity at the end of S2 when Ben gets the movie that they were supposed to watch at the beginning of the season, but he blew her off, and brings it to her at D&D and says "This is a time machine." And they watch it on the roof (?) and Sarah McLachlan's "Ice Cream" plays. But on the dvds, it's just some random song. Boo. (This post brought to you by the Natalie Merchant Pandora channel that just played that song).

ETA: It's still a goddamned tragedy that most of DC aired before the current age because what I wouldn't give to watch that "This year on Dawson's Creek" montage right now.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    It's Linda's fault that I just power-watched True Love on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    Yes, em! I was just posting that! Although, if memory serves, it was "This year, on Dawsons Creek ..."

I love True Love so much. Even Jen chasing The Pitt and Andie's dungarees.
    Last edited by Linda; 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• emmaleigh
    replied
    That "Previously on this season of Dawson's Creek..." with Jealous over it is in my Top 5 TV moments ever. The ANGST there is more delicious than the majority of entire episodes.

*I would've stayed if you'd wanted, would've been willing / But you said I treat you so badly, I can't be forgiven* DEAD.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I really can't enjoy the Dawson/Joey dance of misery without Sinead O'Connor's "Jealous" playing in the background. It's just tooooo delicious. "You can't stand to see me get along without you.." While Joey is cry-smiling about her awesome summer as Dawson's sidekick! My favorite D/Jo scene ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    It's been very mild here - but wet and windy.

I might watch True Love later.

Leave a comment:

• BreezyK
    replied
    Although I do re-read some of my fave fics.
    HA! Me too.

Leave a comment:

• Res
    replied
    awwww - cute puppy. The most I could wrangle my puppy in was his Kargo harness for the 6 hour drive home. He was out of that thing as fast as he could weasel his way out of it. He won't let me put boots or a sweater on him now. He loves running in the snow in just his long curly fur.

Housebound now because of a brutal cold. I'm over the worst of it but lungs just can't take the -25 weather. Although - I did bundle up last night to do the water experiment. Boiling hot water thrown into the air vaporizes before it hits the ground. so cool.

no DC rewatch for me. Although I do re-read some of my fave fics.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    It's not that cold here, especially since I just came from a place with temps in the teens, but we have ice on our streets which results in immediate mayhem in a city of six million people who are used to being able to wear shorts to Thanksgiving dinner. Cars with 4-wheel drive are like unicorns to most peeps here and the small percentage of Subaru drivers get to feel like the smartest geniuses in the land for a few days.

I don't have to take a freeway to work, but Mr. Issie texted me when he got into the office today all, "Rage is strong, need to murder NOW."

Leave a comment:

• Iva
    replied
    I rewatch DC about once a year but the music changes seriously piss me off. And that god awful replacement theme.

And let's face it season 3 is an essential place to start the rewatch. I often go from 3x13 onward.

I think I'd rather go for Fringe these days. Season 2 of it was pretty great and I didn't hate the backtracking thing as much as some of the others did.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    My fave pic about the weather:

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    How much do I love the fact that we discuss DC in two different threads at the same time? (And none of them DC related!)
    Rules of The Board: Pacey Witter and all things tangentially related to Pacey Witter are ALWAYS on topic.

but we've had one of the mildest winters ever.
    Blergh. I felt like a monster sending my kids out to school today. At least they don't have to wait at a bus stop or anything. We do not have the proper winter gear for this sort of thing at all, because our winters are generally mild.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Well, I'm in the North Hemisphere but we've had one of the mildest winters ever. I don't envy you at all.

How much do I love the fact that we discuss DC in two different threads at the same time? (And none of them DC related!)

Leave a comment:

• mediakitten
    replied
    Probably wise for me to stay out of this one, way down here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X