Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeing Dave Chappelle this summah!

Just squeeing in public.

Comment

• I took down all my storm windows this morning (Yay! Air moves again in my house!) and there were a million of those Japanese beetles that had come in during the winter, got trapped by the storm window and died. Ewwwww.

Comment

• I rarely DL anything online but my brother does and yesterday he called me downstairs to show me the infamous Ford cat ad. OMG. I hadn't heard about it and though I could predict what was coming I still wasn't ready to see the head come off! I can't believe the agency thought it would fly. The pigeon one is funie.

Comment

• My old AIM name was deleted, so if I evah AIM with you, drop me a PM or an email.
          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• Happy Birthday Is!!

Hope you have a fun day

It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• Hope you have a most excellent day, Is!

Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Ooooh, happy birthday, Is!

Comment

• Happy B-day, Is.

Comment

• Have a good day, Is.

In me news, I had to take my cat to the vet today for her yearly visit. The stress of taking her in the car is exhausting, but the Dr. told me she has the best teeth of any 12 year old cat he's ever seen, so I feel like a competent cat-mommy.

Comment

• Thanks, bitches!

I had an exciting day and I'm now far too tired to bother with further festivities! <---Lame-O!

As my BFF Doug said at b'fast this morning, "Awww, if this were ten years ago you'd still be drunk from last night!"

aside/Doug broke his leg and has been laid up for three weeks and stayed at our place last night. Our magic sofa gave him the best night's sleep he's had since he broke it! /aside

Anyway, after breakfast, Mr. Is took me to a massage therapy boutique and we had one-hour body massages. OMB. IT WAS AWESOME. I am so loose right now! Hee! I HIGHLY recommend it. I was going to do just the relaxtion but upgraded to the deep tissue massage. WOW, I need to add that to my monthly budget!

Then we met some friends for sushi (the same restaurant I took Ginni to when she was here once upon a time) and then, even though it was raining, we went to the zoo! The Artic Ring of Life exhibit is AWESOME. Polar bears! Seals! Lil' foxes! I love the zoo and I don't care if PETA thinks it's wrong! PETA?

After watching the polar bears and speeding through the zoo to see the penguins and a few of my favorite exhibits we went for coffee. I had a chai milkshake. OMB.

Seriously, today was fantabulous.

And I still have another present to open!!!
                      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Dammit, I'm totally late. Happy day, Is!

Magic sofa! Hee.
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• Belated happy birthday, Is! Sounds like you had a great day.

Comment

• Happy belated birthday, Is!

Sadly, my quest to save was undermined by my car's need for brakes. Gah. At this rate, I will not have enough money to move let alone furnish my new digs.

Comment

• The prospect of moving out of the Brokedown Palace brings me great distress, only because I can't stand the idea of moving again. These cute, coverted old houses in the artsy section of town are cheaper and I really want one...but moving. UGH.

Comment

• Rushing in late to wish Is a happy b'day. Glad it was a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X