Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dada_teacher
    replied
    dada to the rescue!

hiddleswift.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1.jpg

Happy Birthday ophy!

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    Happy, happy birthday ophy! I hope the year is full of Kaylor conspiracy theories that are even more twisted than the current Kenyon cray!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Thank you, guys!!!

Hiddleswift-Powbrev-Westonkin triple wedding extravaganza,

I'M IMAGINING IT . . .

. . . and NOW I'M DEAD.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Happy o day, ophyyyy! I canít post gifs on my damn phone, but just imagine a Hiddleswift-Powbrev-Westonkin triple wedding extravaganza, okay?

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    OPHY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

rs_1024x759-170125173437-1024.Nina-Dobrev-Glen-Powell-Birthday-Hollywood.kg.012517.jpg
    I'm actually still working at 9 pm so I don't have a proper bday gif boom for you, bb. BUT I LOVE YOU, BB. HAPPY BDAY!

nina-dobrev-glen-powell-relationship.jpg

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Awwww, Is! So sorry about your cousin.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I have been a seatbelt proponent since my beautiful, glamorous, brilliant cousin was in a terrible accident when I was in my early teens and she was in her mid-20s. She barely survived a car accident but it destroyed her life and her future and left her disabled with a head injury. It was terrifying and terrible. I'm so sorry you're going through losing your aunt and uncle. It's a stupid, tragic mistake.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Re: culottes - I had no idea they were back in fashion. A few years ago the very religious women-must-not-wear-pants people latched onto culottes as a way to have their cake and eat it too, and I have been associating them with those people ever since.

Itís too cold now for culottes where I live, but I will consider it for spring.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Thanks you guys.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    So sorry - that sucks. Take care of yourself!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Oh, honey, I'm so very sorry. You can DM if you want to.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    So... my uncle and aunt had a car crash yesterday and they both died. We were very close so I am a mess right now even more so because they would probably be alive if they had used the fucking seat belts.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    Have y'all tried culottes lately? They are life-changing in comfort level and are actually super cute with heels in way that I would not have expected based on my memories of wearing them as a kid. I got some high-rise, wide-leg ones from The Gap and they are all I wanna wear. And legit, every time I break them out, someone will stop me and be like, "Tell me about these pants immediately." Because they are CUTE!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Your wardrobe is living the dream for me.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    So you did take the part time job! Good for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X