Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snick, I've always wondered if cars really do burst into flames.
    It happened to my friend when we were, um, 17(?). I can't even remember. She was taking somebody home and her car started smoking and BAM! engine on fire.

I'm glad your cousin is okay.

Has anyone started working out their New Year resolutions yet?

Comment

• Happy birthday, Fox! Have a great day!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Fox! Hope you get an Eliza-shaped birthday gift. Or two.

Comment

• Anyway, you may want to throw some heavy bags of cat litter
          I understand the weight thing, but your choice of item is kinda interesting. Is that some kind of aromatheraphy?

Speaking of cat litter, happy birthday, Fox.

Comment

• It's for traction, Herman. Hee.

Also...Happy Day Fox & Dead Jim Morrison!
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Happy b-day Fox. Enjoy looking at Busy's

A couple years back I had some logs in the trunk of my Mustang - I was supposed to drop them off at Resboy's but kept putting it off because I was scared we were going to have a big snow. After a while there was no snow so I dropped them off - a few days later we had a huge snow and my car got stuck going up a small incline near work. I had to pay to get towed 2 blocks - and the freak charged me full price even though he hadn't called into dispatch to tell them about the job.

No snow here, yet. A beautiful, mild day today - I was able to walk to work with just a polar fleece pullover.

Comment

• Happy birthday, Foxy! Remember to eat lots of bad food and think of Eliza and Busy in fishnets all day long!

Comment

• Fox, you deserve a parade! Have an awesome day with great friends.

Comment

• Happy birthday Fox! Sniff. They grow up so fast.

Comment

• Happy birthday, Fox!!

Comment

• <--in the home stretch of Finals.

<--has consumed more caffeine in the past 30 hours than Tweek. It feels like my heart is racing but it's totally slooooow. Oh, and my hands are shaking. Like Magic Fingers! Hee.

<--will start seeing phantom animals darting across my path soon. Beek, I need to sleep. Head awake; body not.
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Aw, thanks, everyone.

...I'm attempting to look flattered and modest. Is it working?

Comment

• Thank you, Pres. Bush! Federal workers get the day after Christmas off!

*does the dance of not having to go to work and also the dance of the four-day weekend* WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

• After the worst three months of our lives (not to do with our marriage), Mr Deux's done the numbers and thinks we may be able to get a new Rav4. My dream car! (Well, dream car within reason. It's not my ultimate dream car if I had an endless money pit.)

I think the clincher probably was yesterday when I was trying to drive out of a sidestreet on to a three lane highway when the transmission slipped a gear. It's fun being in what amounted to neutral halfway on to the highway, looking down to check the gear shift *was* in gear and looking back up to see a wall of traffic barrelling towards you.

Retail therapy is the best!

Comment

• One of best friend's husband works for Toyota and they got a new Rav4. It's a cool car. Toyota gives employees at a certain level gas cards. Like you gas is on the company at all times. Isn't that bizarre? That would rule!

So she drives whenever we need to take a car. Free gas! Whooo.
                                Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X