Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have nothing important to say: The randomness thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I watched BL I almost always had some sort of snack going on - I couldn't help it! Pepsi & chips usually, but sometimes chocolate chip cookies.
    And when I'd see in the fridges behind them I'd be "oooo - cake! that would be awesome right now."

But the remorse would set in the next morning and I'd be all "I gotta go for a really long power walk."

Comment

• Hey bitches!
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• 'sup?

ETA: Ha! My message was rejected for being too short. It's like the OMGITA rule was broken.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Lime Jell-o, anyone?

Comment

• Isadora! Is school back for you? It is already interfering with my layabout time and it's only the first week. After four days, I am neck-deep in textbook reading and exam prep. I requested to use vacation time for the next 3 weeks, but I might extend that to cover all of September and October except for a weekend night here or there. According to people in the level above me, I am currently in the most difficult level of the entire program and it's supposed to suck until the end of October, after which it gets a lot less stressful. So, that's about two months of hell which sounds ok. But it seems like such a looooooong way away. I already have 3 friends who just flat out took a leave until the end of October which seems extreme, but I'm really jealous. They have kids, too, though so they have a lot more on their plate than I do.

Poor Mr. Issie is all, "Errr, do we need another TiVo to cover all your stuff until Christmas?" I am seriously considering saying yes. But it does amuse me that the interruption of my TV schedule is my main concern when I have friends trying to negotiate carpool schedules and dinner-making assignments.

Comment

• I started on Tuesday. *sigh*

I am not in a tough semester, happily. My Knowledge Management class meets once a week and the teacher is adjunct and he's not into bullshit assignments because he works in the real world. LOVE HIM.

SO I have 30 pages of reading to do this week and a 2-3 page paper.

The best thing about that class is that the only guy I've found cute in all of grad school is in it and he totes thinks I'm hilars so he walks with me to my car after class. School is soooo much bettah with cute boys. ALSO! I realized that when we talked after class he repeated things back to me that I'd said to him in my last class and I didn't even realize he did it until I was on my way home. I was like: OMG! He remembered *everything* I said. Bwah!

I'm also taking Advanced Web Design. I'm weaksauce in my basic html skills so we'll see how big I fail at this.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I have no cute boys in any of my classes! I barely have any boys at all. Also, working nights has turned me into a very anti-day person. It feels verray wrong to be up and getting ready right now.

And there are 88 people here right now, WTF!? WHO comes here besides us?

Comment

• I used to think it meant we were interwebz celebs, but no . . . isadora says it's just spambots.

Comment

• Phewwww. I had a small heart attack when I saw "34 viewing" the Grudge List.

Comment

• Those are just Neo's aliases.

Comment

• Mini-mester finals week sucks! I'm exhausted, bitchy, and emotional like a mofo. And sleep deprived. And Mr. Issie's out of town. And the house is a mess. As are my face and hair. This is why you shouldn't go back to school in your 30s. Your body's just not built for all-nighters anymore and your brain gives up way easier. I don't know how many time in the past couple of weeks I've been like, "Eh, fuck it. Next." Next Wednesday can't get here soon enough, but I also want it to stay away forever b/c OMG, so much studying left to do!

Comment

• I feel you. My house is so gross that I thought about calling a cleaning service and realized I am too ashamed to let cleaning people in. I'm 2 years out from an episode of Hoarders but I probably qualify for a Clean Sweep.

I'm doing five weeks worth of homework this afternoon because I've been so busy with work and whatnot to keep up on this "journaling" assignment.

Comment

• Blech, just call the cleaning service. Any shame you feel will be outweighed by the relief and peace of mind you'll have once you come home to a clean house. And if they come when you're not there, it's like it happened by Harry Potter magic and wasn't necessarily done by other human beings who are out there judging the hell out of you for being such a filthy bitch. At least that's what I tell myself.

The one thing I can say for Mr. Issie and me is that we don't have pets. We are gross and lazy enough on our own without having to deal with litter boxes or dog hair. Heck, as much hair as I shed just walking around the house, the cleaning lady probably thinks we do own a very long-haired breed of dog that we have no control over.

Good luck finishing all your assignments! I just finished the first of 4 exams and passed it so that's one thing I can check off. I start back at work next weekend and I'm actually relieved to be going back. It means that these 2 months of hellaciousness are officially OVAH.

Comment

• Four more days to FREEDOM! I'm so tired of reading these same fucking books over and over. If I didn't need them for future classes, I'd totally blowtorch all of them. Tonight, poor Mr. Issie asked if I wanted to take a break and go to dinner. I asked him if that required me to put on pants. He was like, "Well, I guess we could eat in the car if we go to Chick-Fil-A or something and you could just keep wearing your boxers." So that's what we did. Saddest date night ever.

On the bright side, I went shopping after my exam on Friday and found some Asics Kayanos at Marshall's for 50 bucks!

Comment

• Aw, I feel you. Kinda. Except I'm a slacker and woefully behind on everything and have pretty well resigned myself to getting a B and failing at life.

In other news, I bought these obscenely expensive shoes. Because I am deeply irresponsible when I go out of town for the weekend. It's shameful!

Comment

Working...
                                X