No announcement yet.

Work Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is promising to be the worst year ever.
    sigpic

Comment

• It really really is. I am cycling between rage and boredom at work; time to call some old coworkers and have them find me a new job.

Comment

• My hospital is shutting down. So I won't have that work hell anymore. Which is another hell. Who even knew you could shut down a hospital? Pretty sure we all need those.

Comment

• So sorry, you guys! Gah! Schools are shutting down here all over the place.

Vanessa, is it sexism in your case?
          sigpic

Comment

• Nah, itís just some annoying projects. I mean, I am awash in sexism of course, but itís just the usual amount.

Comment

• I don't get how hospitals and schools just shut down. Like.. um.. sorry... we kinda need those? Population is growing and all that. I do hate this particular hospital though so, other than the money it's not much of a loss. But still.

Vanessa, I hope your friends find you a new job pronto. I didn't think sexism was even still a thing, not really, I honestly thought that was mostly from years gone by - until I actually saw it for myself! Boredom makes it so much worse too.

Comment

• Ugh. I just realised my school's principal is a nazi sympathizer and I don't know what to do with myself.
                sigpic

Comment

• Thatís a terrible situation. Is there any hope of him moving or you finding a new place?

Comment

• It's possible but since I am essentially a civil servant it's not entirely up to me. The good thing is that the school year is almost over!
                    sigpic

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK. I couldn't hang with that. I'm too off the ranch.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I just don't really talk to him anymore.

(I don't know what off the ranch means!)
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm incapable of playing nice at this point in my life. I'm basically John Wayne.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                          X