No announcement yet.

Work Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is promising to be the worst year ever.
    sigpic

Comment

• It really really is. I am cycling between rage and boredom at work; time to call some old coworkers and have them find me a new job.

Comment

• My hospital is shutting down. So I won't have that work hell anymore. Which is another hell. Who even knew you could shut down a hospital? Pretty sure we all need those.

Comment

• So sorry, you guys! Gah! Schools are shutting down here all over the place.

Vanessa, is it sexism in your case?
          sigpic

Comment

• Nah, itís just some annoying projects. I mean, I am awash in sexism of course, but itís just the usual amount.

Comment

• I don't get how hospitals and schools just shut down. Like.. um.. sorry... we kinda need those? Population is growing and all that. I do hate this particular hospital though so, other than the money it's not much of a loss. But still.

Vanessa, I hope your friends find you a new job pronto. I didn't think sexism was even still a thing, not really, I honestly thought that was mostly from years gone by - until I actually saw it for myself! Boredom makes it so much worse too.

Comment

• Ugh. I just realised my school's principal is a nazi sympathizer and I don't know what to do with myself.
                sigpic

Comment

• Thatís a terrible situation. Is there any hope of him moving or you finding a new place?

Comment

• It's possible but since I am essentially a civil servant it's not entirely up to me. The good thing is that the school year is almost over!
                    sigpic

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK. I couldn't hang with that. I'm too off the ranch.
                      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Yeah, I just don't really talk to him anymore.

(I don't know what off the ranch means!)
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm incapable of playing nice at this point in my life. I'm basically John Wayne.
                          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Working...
                          X