No announcement yet.

Hypochondria as a legitimate hobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe you should put on some pool floaties and go with it? Ehhh? eh.

Happy about your parents, tho! I know lots of rich folks skipping the line via hospital or school connections. It bugs me on one level but the faster we get everybody done, the better, I guess.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• We've had so so luck in getting all the parents vaccinated. My parents were able to get signed up and they've both received their first shots and scheduled for second. Same with my sister's MIL. We're still working on getting Mr. Issie's parents taken care of, but that's our goal this weekend. One of my doctor friends spent three hours refreshing the site to get her parents and grandmother appointments so we're hoping our experience goes much faster than that, but we're prepared to get carpal tunnel if need be. Our hospital received some extra doses and opened up the portal to allow employees to sign up one family member, but that person had to be 75+ so my sister got her MIL on the list, but neither my MIL or FIL are old enough. I'm hopeful that Fauci's prediction of everyone having easy access to the vaccine by April comes true. It's insane how the Trump admin messed this up so bad, honestly.

Comment

Working...
      X