No announcement yet.

RESIST! Punch A Fucking Nazi In The Fucking Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen a few variations of that tweet. It is MIND BLOWING.

TESTING THIS TWEET SHIT:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Infecting your colleagues with covid during a violent coup you inspired certainly seems like grounds for expulsion</p>&mdash; Ari Berman (@AriBerman) <a href="https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/1349029444334350336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS. TWEETS DO NOT EMBED FOR ME.
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Infecting your colleagues with covid during a violent coup you inspired certainly seems like grounds for expulsion</p>&mdash; Ari Berman (@AriBerman) <a href="https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/1349029444334350336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Are you selecting the HTML On - Convert Linebreaks down at the bottom of your posting box on here? It's under Advanced Options.

OR MAYBE GEORGE SOROS AND BILL GATES DON'T WANT YOU TO EMBED TWEETS.

Comment

• TESTING

Comment

• You might have mentioned the advanced options before.

200.gif

Comment

• I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO POST ON YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD, ISADORA.

Yeah, every so often I fuck up and can't figure out why and it's like always always because I forgot to drop it down to HTML ON.

So! Now that Turtle-y McTurtleFace has turned on Trump, we might actually see a removal and not just a conviction. Yee haw, y'all.

Comment

• I mean, CAN U IMAGINE if some dumbass Patriot Party starts up and splinters the whole GOP and oh lawdy plz make that happen. Divide and conquer yada yada but also! it's just good to have all the true far right loons identified and then corralled into their own lunatic fringe group where they will hopefully have less influence over the mainstream. And where they can be targeted by BOTH of the other two parties. (it would also destroy the GOP's electability in general for a good long time but I ain't gonna whine about that!)

Comment

• I love when they turn on each other! I really really want to see him convicted, and I think there’s a good though not 100% chance of it.

My feelings on the board HTML drop down are many, because I believe they could have written the board software to know when there is HTML in the post. I hate when I see bad software that requires users to think about drop downs.

Comment

• It's been a long time since I took any type of government class and remember nothing from the ones I had in school so I was hopeful that 2 impeachments meant he would never be able to run for office again. Super bummed to learn that we still need the Senate to boot him before that happens, but unlike last year, I actually have some hope that they can get enough votes to do it this time.

Petty version of me is delighted that he'll have to come back to D.C. for the impeachment hearings and answer tedious questions even though he lost the election and clearly just wants to move to his little golf course in Florida already.

Comment

• Bah. I can’t even enjoy any of this! Because at this point, nothing, not even Trump, could put the QAnon insanity and rage back in the box. A sign at the failed coup had photos of the entire Trump family, including Tiffany and Barron, with four year terms beneath each of their headshots. These people think Trump’s family has been chosen by God. Even if Trump is convicted and his name is poison now, I can see Ivanka running as the “moderate Trump” after Republicans’ memories get hazy over the next four years.

Comment

• I can't take these Trumps becoming a dynasty. They are a family of sociopaths.

Did y'all see that article yesterday where Ivanka and Jared wouldn't let their Secret Service detail use a bathroom at their mansion or even in the fucking garage? These people are evil and would be disgusted if any of their die-hard supporters even touched them.

Comment

• ONLY ONE MORE DAY.

Comment

• It's less than 24 hours now. It feels like such a relief already.

Comment

• There's gonna be so much fucking work to do to start fixing things holy shit but right now I can't believe it's finally happening and he's finally gone. I've cried four times this morning already.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X