No announcement yet.

RESIST! Punch A Fucking Nazi In The Fucking Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing Blue Staters can do TODAY is to increase the pressure on Congress to investigate the Trump's administrations' ties to Russia. The Flynn story is gaining momentum . . . it might just be the straw that breaks the camel and tips us that much closer to impeachment because it's so clearly adding to the pattern of treasonous interactions with Putin.

I've been using this site lately to organize the issues for my calls and faxes:

http://itstimetofight.weebly.com/cal...day-21417.html

Things to call about:

-We need to continue asking for bipartisan investigations on what Flynn knew/did during the campaign, and
    -What exactly he said during his conversations w/ the Russian ambassador re: the sanctions and how/when he lied.
    -We also need to know why Sally Yates was fired. It was purportedly over the travel ban. But this story seems to indicate another reason.

- Moreover, we need to indicate support for the ongoing interagency investigations that are still taking place.

A pundit on CNN said that this story would die after the twenty-four news cycle. Let's make sure that doesn't happen.

This is the moment to seize!

Comment

I can't get though to any of my reps (well, duh) but Imma keep calling and faxing because this Russia stuff is HELLA DISTURBING. Our current administration can't prove they aren't basically all Russian puppets at this point, and our Comrade-In-Chief is having a break down on twitter (okay so that's not a new thing - but still freaking me the fuck out).

Only takes 3% of the population to push a corrupt gov't out of office . . . BE THE 3% TODAY.

https://thesixtyfive.org/weeklyCTA

BREAKING NEWS! National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, has resigned! However, serious questions about the President's involvement in this scandal remain, so let's keep the pressure on

Updated Script

Hi, I'm [NAME], a constituent.

I'm calling to urge the [Senator/Representative's NAME] to demand full transparency about Michael Flynn's communication with Russia in the months prior to Donald Trump's inauguration. Although Flynn has resigned, there are still serious unanswered questions about the extent of the President's involvement. The American people deserve to know what President Trump knew and when he knew it. Tell the [Senator/Representative's NAME] that I want them to condemn Flynn's actions in the strongest possible terms, and continue to push for an exhaustive investigation into the entire adminstration's communications with Russia both during the election and in the months after.

Comment

I believe that dossier wholecloth at this point. These peeps are a bunch of fucking commies! I'm ready to go full Red Dawn.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Anybody going to a town hall during the recess? You can find info organized by zip code here:

https://townhallproject.com/

Of course, none of my reps are having one. OF COURSE NOT. Heaven forbid they face this anything like this:

Disagreement might make them shrivel up and die, such precious fragile snowflakes as they are.

Went to a different church this past Sunday (my iron levels are finally up*! I can leave the house without falling down again!), and the entire sermon was on the word 'resist' and it was so beautiful and everyone cried and this was a Baptist church in the South. The pastor talked about punching Nazis. HE USED THOSE WORDS**. At a white BAPTIST church. I mean . . . the Resistance truly is EVERYWHERE.

* well . . . they are up a little bit, anyway.

** to be fair, he didn't actually tell people to go forth and punch people in the face, but he did discuss it both literally and figuratively and was mos def on the side of subverting fascism and oppression in Jesus-y ways and every single White Southern Baptist in the room was thinking "Fuck Trump" so loud that you could almost hear it.

Comment

I fluctuate wildly between believing this IS THE REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES, and thinking it's making no fucking difference at all because I still have idiots on my Facebook feed posting that Hillary is Satan, and those Republican senators never will act like responsible adults.

Comment

I could still make a daily drinking game out of one of my rich dude bosses complaining about Obama, so samesies.

Comment

I saw this HuffPost article this morning and immediately thought of Ophy - did you know there is even a phone app to help with the daily calls?
                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b07028b704264a

i joined the petition to try and stop the state visit to the U.K. I don't like the idea of governments trying to appease Trump (after all it didn't work for Chamberlain)

Comment

i joined the petition to try and stop the state visit to the U.K. I don't like the idea of governments trying to appease Trump (after all it didn't work for Chamberlain)
                  Yeah, me too. Knew it was a lost cause but you've got to show you're not happy. It was good to listen to the debate of the petition and hear people actually saying in parliament how so many of us feel.
                  Last edited by Laura; 02-23-2017, 05:32 AM.

Comment

This cheered me up today: Please enjoy some videos of Republicans getting their shit wrecked by constituents

Comment

This is so fucked up. Sessions not only perjured himself at his confirmation hearings about his Russian contacts, the person he had been secretly meeting with is apparently a top Russian spy recruiter.

CALL ERRRYBODY. Sessions must resign! At the very least there has to be an independent investigation, not just Sessions 'recusing' himself.

Good call/fax/email script here:

http://itstimetofight.weebly.com/jef...y-general.html

And hat tip to em for this link on detailed background:

https://www.resistancemanual.org/Russia/Hacking

Comment

I'm glad there are scripts or I'd just say "Seriously, what the fuck" over and over again.

Comment

You can also call the DOJ at 202-353-1555 to demand that Sessions resigns as Attorney General.

Flood the lines, warriors!

Comment

Is there a single person in the Trump campaign that is not a fucking commie sympathizer? I was raised in the Reagan era. I AM READY TO GO FULL RED DAWN FFS.
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

KEEP CALLING KEEP WRITING KEEP EMAILING KEEP ON KEEPING ON Y'ALL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.d7c6e433e298

Thanks to my bossís all-hands-on-deck approach, our office has been able to accommodate the influx of calls and correspondence. The congresswoman doesnít care if thereís a ďdirectorĒ or ďchiefĒ in your title or if you just started your internship yesterday: When a constituent calls our office, you answer immediately. That policy was in place before the flood of calls started, and itís served us well. At some other offices where even more calls are coming in, voice-mail inboxes overflow within hours, and call volume is so large that itís nearly impossible for people to get through to a human being, leading to complaints of busy signals and missed calls. Still, the message is getting through to those in power.

I've never gotten through to a live person. I've never gotten a single response. None of my reps have ever budged one centimeter from their assholish positions. And yet! PERSISTING.

Comment

Three top issues to call/email/fax about today!

For your Senators, contact them about Judge Gorsuch (Vote NO) and about the ongoing Comey testimony about Trump's treasonous ties to Russia (Vote 'Throw the treasonous bastards out', basically) and contact your Reps in the House about the AHCA bill (the GOP's disastrous horrible ridiculously cruel replacement to Obamacare). Vote NO, ovbs.

Here are some good scripts:

http://itstimetofight.weebly.com/thi...f-3202071.html

The AHCA calls are very important. The House GOP are whipping HARD on this, and it's super important to Trump to get a win here. Equally important for us to PUNCH THIS FUCKING BILL IN THE FUCKING FACE.

From nbc:

MAKE HIM LOSE THIS.
                                Last edited by ophy; 03-21-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X