RESIST! Punch A Fucking Nazi In The Fucking Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. I have no hope.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Reason Eleventy Billion why I don't trust the DNC to slam dunk this election like they should: How do you not invite Taylor Swift to perform Only the Young when she's clearly avail? She told you weeks ago that she's just in the woods braiding her hair and you don't even call? Like, I too love Maggie Rogers, but come on. Incompetence.

Comment

• I have been thinking all week that she is going to do a surprise appearance, because you are right, Only the Young would be amazing.

I fell in love with Jill Biden last night, by the way. Democratic women are so much cooler than their husbands.

Comment

• The Dem ladies are the only reason to watch the DNC at all. And If they did snag Taylor for a performance and don't advertise the hell out of it beforehand, their organizers are extra dumb. But if she shows up, I hope she wears this hat.

Comment

• Thank beek the Republican convention is over, one more marker that we had to get through to get to the end. I NEED this to be over and I am afraid the next two months are going to take forever. I keep staying up late doomscrolling and worrying.

Comment

• RBG has died and I am so angry and sad and scared.

Comment

• Googled little kids dressed up as RBG for Halloween and that pulled me out of despair for a bit. But overall, this just feels like more proof that the universe is slowly imploding.

Comment

• I can't with this.

She should have been able to retire three years ago under Hilary, but no . . . she had to spend her last precious days worrying about Trump being the one to replace her, and that is just The Worst.

We had better see something like this from Biden next week.

I want a plan! Liz Warren probably has a good one, just swipe it from her.

Comment

• I am basically at the place where I consider this war and I hate all Republicans, and all "progressives" who want to vote third party. Fuck all of them. It's time for us to overwhelm them (they are the minority) with votes and redo all this stuff - the Supreme Court, the federal courts, add some states (DC & PR), maybe break up California into multiple states. Whatever it takes.

Comment

• I'm despondent and I think Joe Biden will not do any of the bold moves to tip the country back from control by the conservative minority. I'm still voting for him, of course, but we're fucked for a generation (and with climate change? that means forever).
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I keep watching AOC’s instastory and it pumps me up for like three full minutes before I fall back into the fact that we still have the electoral college and I remember all the ghouls that we’re stuck with until they die.

Comment

• A few weeks ago I was in a store and saw an RGB figurine but didn't buy it because I was with my brother and sister and we were in a rush and now I am so pissed at myself because now it's probably gone and dudes! it was RGB! with her little "I dissent" collar. *sigh*

WTF is happening in the Maritimes? Settlers/commercial fishermen are cutting lobster trap lines, ramming boats, attacking Mi'kmaw - - who have a LEGAL right to be fishing year round. And that is out on the water. In town they are refusing service to Indigenous people, attacking them, mocking traditional ceremonies on the docks, doxing people who buy from Indigenous fishermen. It is so fucking ugly. It hurts and makes me angry. Trump's behaviour has let everyone feel comfortable letting their ugly out. So disheartening.

It isn’t about conservation this is about white nationalists leveraging power to brutalize Indigenous peoples.

Comment

• WTF is happening in the Maritimes?

Whenever I start thinking of Canada as a Schitt's Creekian utopia, something reminds me oh right, y'all have problems, too!

I've been following the story on twitter, and it's all so GROSS. White Nationalism is a helluva drug that knows no borders.

https://twitter.com/evangIions/statu...60055765303298

Comment

• OMG that is TERRIBLE, Res. It makes me sick to my stomach. I was happy to see in that thread above that it sounds like the tide is turning as attention has been brought to it, but still! It's all so sickening and terrible and I don't understand it.

Comment

• Res, let us know if it truly has been resolved of if the Canadian Navy just slapped a band-aid on it.

I am bracing myself for the amount of people who are going to try to explain away Trump telling neo-nazis to “stand by.”

Comment

Working...
                                X