No announcement yet.

RESIST! Punch A Fucking Nazi In The Fucking Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want Trump to live through Covid - though experiencing great pain would be great, for me - so he can see himself being defeated. A long life in defeat would be perfect.

Comment

• I do want him to live because I want him to lose AND ALSO if he dies, they stop investigating him and the crime family and Ivanka and Don Jr. run for public office in a few months/years.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• HOW DO WE MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO WEDNESDAY WITHOUT LOSING OUR FRACKING MINDS

Comment

• Hang in there, ophy. I hope for your sake but also ours that the orange clown gets the fuck out of the white house.
          sigpic

Comment

• I started a new craft project today to try to distract myself. It is mostly working? But friends keep texting me and hoping I will be the calm voice in their lives and I just don’t have that much calm to give them.

Dear beek, let it end this week.

Comment

• I am also having normies ask me questions to put their minds at ease and I'm like: ARE YOU JOKING? I WISH I KNEW AS LITTLE AS YOU DO ABOUT POLITICS AND NEWS.

I'm basically coasting till Wednesday and then I either go full Linda Hamilton in Terminator or I join Weight Watchers to take the sheetcaking years off my ass!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I never want to have to think this much about polling analysis and bellwether counties again.

Comment

• The Texas GOP is trying to discount over 100K drive thru votes cast in Harris County (Houston) during early voting so that's super awesome and not at all outright voter suppression. If my blood pressure doesn't sky rocket to the point of giving me a stroke by Wed, it will be a miracle.

Comment

• I anticipate unrest no matter what. I still want to vom, but at least I can cling to one certainty.
                    Last edited by LaaLaa; 11-01-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• man - - one of my nieces posted a selfie at a rally yesterday. Unfortunately it was one of the super-spreader ones. ugh

Comment

• The TikToks going around of DC all boarded up are eerie. It looks like The Purge. But I just read that the Texas repubs got denied! That’s a yay!

Comment

• I fully realize that Biden doesn't need Florida, but damn. It still hurts. Seeing Florida get called for Trump again is really triggering all of the 2016 angst I thought I had locked away.

All eyes on you, Texas.

Comment

• I'm stressed that he's getting all three of early hopes: Florida, Georgia and probably North Carolina.

Comment

• Biden doesn't need them, though! He needs to hold Clinton states (which he is doing) and get Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. That's all he needs (although he'll possibly take AZ, too.) It just means we might not know who wins the presidency until tomorrow or so. (unless TX surprises us!)

Starting to look like the Dems won't take the Senate this time, though. That sucks majorly. Haven't lost hope yet, but . . .

Comment

• PA is stressing me the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                                X