Downtime/Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime/Problems

As an FYI -- our hosting service provider is currently experiencing a DDOS attack, so there may be some intermittent downtime, database errors, outages, and whatnot until they can get it taken care of.

Sorry for the problem! It must suck to be a hosting service...

We have no idea why the logo disappeared from the top of the page and all the area up there went screwy. Diesel is going to try to work on it.
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Our hosting service has had some issues off and on and today we have had a bit of downtime but it doesn't appear to be serious.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

I locked myself out of the admin area. I have NEVER done anything like this before on any platform or content management system I have ever used.

LOLSOB. Fuck these archaic settings.

Comment

I understand some people are having trouble logging in and getting error messages. I have opened a ticket to see what's going on.

Comment

So, I was one of the peeps who couldn't log in with my regular username and Is suggested logging in using my email address instead which worked for me. If you're having the same issue, maybe try that and see if it does the trick.

Comment

Working...
            X