X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering

EDITED 2015:

Our forum is OPEN to new registrants but we had a spammer issue when I set up this board and I get bored deleting all the advertisements. SO if you join AND ARE REAL please email me at isadora @ isadora - ink . com to let me know you are not a spam bot and I'll approve your registration.

​Thanks!

From 2008:
    Basically I keep deleting all new registrants because I hate weeding through for the occasional valid human. If you wanna actually register pick a name that's not gibberish AND email me to tell me you are registering (and if you are [email protected] I still won't approve your registration).

Send the email to isadora at isadora-ink.com.

Just an FYI bulletin.

ETA: Yes, I will approve you even if I you think I hate you so no worries.

Last edited by isadora; 01-13-2015, 07:48 AM.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

I dunno, Is. [email protected] might be a hoot.

Comment

As an addendum: the first post still stands! You can just email at the addy above with your preferred username and password combo and I'll set you up.

This is so much better than weeding through spammage.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Bumping this up. Had a few peeps email to ask to join. The barrier for entry is zero. The only reason you have to contact me to register is because auto registrations were giving me INSANE span to weed through so I just started deleting everything and then ended up shutting that function down because we were getting 1,000 requests to join a day and I have a whole life outside the Internet that occasionally needs tending.

Please include both your desired username and password!

Comment

Please do not register if you think Damon Salvatore is the dreamiest.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

Don't be a cyberbully, linda! Thats just mean. (And it'll only prompt me to go trolling for new Damon-stans to join over here, you know. I haven't been actively recruiting yet BUT I COULD START.)

Comment

Don't be a cyberbully, linda! Thats just mean.
              That's like saying: Don't be linda, linda!

Also? I like that linda's anti-Damon bent has pushed ophy over the edge and into full-time Delena lover and defender! Ha!

Comment

hee!

SLIPPERY SLOPE.

Now if you will excuse me, I will now go spend the next 15 days and 9 hrs voting on an internet poll so Delena can be crowned BEST COUPLE OF 2012. Neglecting my family over the holidays will be WORTH IT.

We're so over the edge now, baby!

Comment

Please note: These rules still stand!

Email me with your preferred name and password. I can set up your account.

Registrations are close except via email to isadora @ isadora-ink.com

(minus the spaces).

Comment

Please don't join. New people suck.
                    Bitter Shipper

Comment

If you join know that Linda will be mean to you. It's just her way.

Comment

Our forum is OPEN to new registrants but we had a spammer issue when I set up this board and I get bored deleting all the advertisements. SO if you join AND ARE REAL please email me at isadora @ isadora - ink . com to let me know you are not a spam bot and I'll approve your registration.

Thanks!

Comment

I moved a couple people to "registered" from the moderation queue. So y'all can post. I deleted anybody with a spammy-sounding email address.

Comment

I moved a couple more people who attempted to register recently to "registered" users. So if you fucking morons would email as I indicated above you would be approved in a timely manner.

Comment

I moved a few people from moderated to registered, FYI. Again, EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE MOVED FROM MODERATION. JFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X