Hacking Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacking Issues

So...my dear Goddess on High, diesel, ran some scripts last night that *might* have cleaned up the problem. Please use this thread to report issues (if you can).
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

I'm having mad paranoia about malware right now! I don't seem to have any troubles but I sent an acquaintance to my wordpress blog that is hosted on my husband's site and she said she got redirected to a sweepstakes site! But I haven't seen any issues. So I open up in IE and go to look and it says I need to run something because the site has malware and then it opens up my Explorer folder and starts turning everything red or something and I clicked out of it in a freakish panic!

I seriously think I MIGHT BE SPREADING DISEASE. I'm like that monkey from Outbreak!

*cries*
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Ok, so here's where I'm at (I know you care):

I think I am the problem but not in the way I thought! My personal wordpress blog (I call it the "family" blog but I never update it) was hacked recently. LAME. And I'm like WHY AM I HACKED EVERYWHERE? It appears that an old version of Wordpress was operating on the server and that is where the hacking came from. Lame! Anyway, it occurred to me that the moveable type and wordpress things likely both used my OLD universal password that was totally effing released when Gawker was hacked. Bad day for Isadora--so much for my nonchalance at having a universal password. Ha! Anyway, I think that might be what happened because there is no malware on my computer.

Sorry peeps. Hate Gawker, if you must hate.

Comment

Diesel says I'm wrong and just unyielding in my paranoia. Heh.

Comment

I fixed a bug exploit something or other so let me know if you have any issues, y'all.

Comment

Working...
          X