No announcement yet.

Future of Madnono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um . . . yeah, that could be a problem. Pretty sure Fee would not be pleased with my lack of skillz in that arena.

Comment

So my biggest concern rn is that our Dawson's Creek Fandom Wiki is now going to expire unless we pay. I ain't even paying for that. However, I am downloading it and perhaps it can be hosted somewhere else? I'm exporting it as HTML files (and also PDF -- JUST IN CASE) and will look into where we can host it after we've resolved this mnn ish!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

OK! So we are here! Or at least I am. YIKES. So far it appears most things are here? Like the forums are intact from what I can see. Even gifs are working in random posts I spotted.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Ok, you should be able to post in Announcements now.

Also, it turns out this cloud-based option is kinda brand new! So I expect more options to be rolled out over time. I'll do what I can with their given templates to make the forum more attractive!

Comment

Yep, posting works. Nice job, is!

No really, everything is quite functional and smooth.

Comment

I have decided that in honor of our new board I am going with a new Olivia Dunham avatar, just to be a rebel.

And seriously, thank you, Is. I was going to tell myself it was better if we had to start all over again, but I am glad we got to keep our history.
              Last edited by vanessa; 09-25-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

It goes without saying, but I am also crazy grateful that you've moved our asses AND preserved our past bitchery.

How do we post gifs on this shiz? I guess I need to read the FAQ like some kinda noob!

Comment

Weird part? Sometimes I get this whole menu of posting optinos and sometimes it's just a couple of tiny icons? Like I have no clue why. I think it depends on which little icons you click! Sometimes I click on accident, I guess? But click on the underlined A on the right side of the composition box to see the full monty.

Comment

Thank you muchly, Is. I'm amazed 11 years stayed totally intact.

Comment

I'm in! Thanks for everything, you guys. We'll figure it out.

Btw, the cloud in the first page reads Ian Somerhalder insane fangirls to me. Ha!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay, everything made it over in the move! Nobody broke a lamp or anything, that is a miracle. I don't know how to do anything but post words yet, but I'mma learn. Oh, I will learn.

Comment

It works great on my phone, too.

We didn't lose anything! I am amazed at how well this turned out. I thought for sure we would be starting all over.

Thanks!

Comment

I just renewed madnono for another year.
                            tumblr_mfdy2vdgU41rujpd6o1_500.gif

Comment

Oh thank goodness.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X