Fund Raising!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund Raising!

Ok, so I'm going to upgrade our membership to annual next month so it will be about $180. I am happy to pay for most of it but anybody who would like to kick-in and cover a month or two would be welcome to do so.

I don't see anything on the backend to do a "contribute" thing. To be honest, the sheer number of menus and options are overwhelming me right now. And it's very irritating that they have a lot of "legacy" items that are just not working and they plan to phase out. But the menus are still there. So you select something--like access masks for users to allow access to a private forum--are they are there but do NOT work. I contacted support and they were like: Yup, that's outdated. THEN WHY IS IN YOUR CLOUD SERVICE, SIR? WHY?

*ahem* So, yeah, I'm trying to figure this shizz out but keep finding weird issues and getting told "legacy, etc. doesn't work." Um, okay. Sounds legit.

Anyway, I can accept paypal, I guess? If you want to pitch in, cool. If not, bygones.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Oh, and if you want some acknowledgment for kicking in the $15 I can find a way to do that? Rename a forum in your honor for 30 days? LOL.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I mean, this is really gonna cut into my strip club dolla bills, but I'm in. PM me your PayPal, I guess?

Comment

Oh, I have several email addresses associated with my Paypal account because I used to be a prolific ebayer!

isadora @ isadora - ink . com (take out the spaces)

Please include a note so I know who on the board it's from and which forum you would like renamed in your honor and/or what you want the forum to be called. Ha!

Comment

Big ups to vanessa for kicking in! I appreciate it!!

Comment

Hey, I was out of town for a couple of days and just wanted to thank Issie and cajun for the donations! So we have $80 to cover still if you're interested in donating.

Thanks again, peeps! I really appreciate you helping to offset the costs.

Comment

Wooo! Roly fully funded the remainder! So, THANK YOU LADIES! I appreciate every bit of it. I will switch us to annual payments tonight!

Comment

Heeeeey! We just paid $179 for the next year of madnono.

If you want to kick in any amount please feel free to paypal me at [email protected]!

Comment

We've raised $95 so far! Thanks v and ophy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I appreciate the help.

Comment

We raised $135 so far! Thanks!!!!

Comment

AND we're done!

Thanks to roly for topping us off!

Comment

The extra dollar was to put toward your Showtime subscription.

Comment

Damn! Already? Let me know if I can chip in for any extra board doodads.

Comment

Working...
                          X