Avatars and other tacky graphics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatars and other tacky graphics.

So I figured out how to upload but I can't seem to figure out how to make them show up on the board itself. Will work on it.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Test.

What I learned: Gifs? Not so much for the avatar! And my signature is not showing up. Hmm.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Testing new avi and sig!

So that means yes on gifs in the sig, no on gifs in the avi.

I think this one is going to give me seizures, though, and not the fun kind.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

I think I need to up the size limit on the avatars. Maybe?

Comment

Well. That didn't work.

Comment

Testing avatar.

ETA: Test successful! Exploring the old board like it's new!

Comment

Testing new avi . . .

so . . . how come em can use gifs in her avi, and not so much with the gifs in mine?
                Last edited by ophy; 04-29-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Probaby a size issue. The server automatically strips out the animation if the gif is too big.

Comment

I think I have a problem!

Only been a member at photobucket for a few days, and I already have almost 400 images and gifs. Addiction, y/n?

Comment

Y.

And now Issie is locked out from posting.

forum life is a hard life, yo. Working on it. I probably fucked up and toggled something and destroyed her account.

ETA: It must have been me! She was somehow set to unregistered. D'oh. Keep me out of the admin panel, y'all.

Comment

I'm back! It wasn't you, it was me 'cause I'm a dumbass! I was playing with adding an avatar and signatures last night and realized I'd been using a super old email addy that I haven't even checked in like 4 years. So I changed it to my regular one and it fucked everything up.

Comment

OH!!! Ok, it said "awaiting email confirmation" in your user status! Glad it was you and not me. Hee!

I need to finish an epic paper that's due today but all I want to do is find big ass graphics to put in my sig from Tumblr.

Comment

Testing sig stuff...

... sob! No gifs for Issie?
                            Last edited by IssieCol; 04-29-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

What are you using for your files? If you host them externally that seems to work better. I had zero luck with my locally hosted images. There must be some server settings that strip things down? Not sure, honestly.

I went the photobucket route like ophy.

So the code for my sig looks like:
                              [image tag]photobucket url[/image tag] x 3.

In fact, photobucket offers quick copying of img tagged images.

Comment

Working...
                              X