No announcement yet.

Avatars and other tacky graphics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I've never used Photobucket, I'll play there later and see if I have success. I've been using .gif files directly from tumblr and they don't animate for me. All this tacky stuff is like a whole new world for me!

Comment

photobucket will eat your life!

I love the fact that we are all giddy and fascinated by the stuff that 14 yr olds have been plastering all over tumblr for the past couple of years.

Comment

Photobucket is the bomb. I've become obsessed since I started blogging on tumblr last year. And when I posted pics in the Twi thread, imagebam links didn't work but PB links were no problem.
        The one teensy advantage of yuku that I haven't yet found here is you can link your photobucket account to your yuku account so then you don't even need the URLs. You click on PB in your post toolbar and all your albums and images are right there. Makes pic spamming easy peasy.

<-- all about the pic spamming

Comment

I don't think that's an option. But I can hook up your facebook account to the vbulletin! Ophy would LOVE that.
          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

WORLDS COLLIDE.

DON'T EVEN.

Comment

I feel like this is a good place to wish isadora a very happy 40th birthday with a ginormous picspam!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISADORA!!!!!!

Oh, and DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!

Comment

I would also like to say that the above picspam was far more ginormous and dance-y before I ran up against the image limit. Only 10 pics allowed! *sob*

Anyways, I hope your birthday gets better and better from here today.

And that it in no way resembles this.

Comment

Thank you, ophay! This made me laugh really hard. I gotta fix that 10 pic limit! *adds to to do list*
                  6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

OMGZZZZZZ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist this one. It made me laugh so hard!

And now... I am off to bed for a loooong time. Good night!

Comment

I am an old whore! Sadness! And also: Ha!

Comment

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy! Dawson is so excited he could cry!

He's even madnono-ing in your honor!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IS! I hope you're having a really fantastic day!!

*cough* this is when I started shipping them. S1!

I ended with R/K because as I've told ophy before, I feel like I learned how to be a fangirl from y'all back when I was a shy, little lurker at PP. *tear*

Happy Happy Day!! <3

Comment

BRAVO! LOVE all those gifs, even the Twi ones--I am a fan of your ship!

And I am so proud to have contributed to your delinquency! Ha!

And I fully admit you were ahead of the curve on Dair! You Dared to Dair so early! I was bitter at Dan's slut shaming of Serena that I couldn't accept he could grow into a Pacey! Ha!

Comment

It is still your birthday here! *dances*

I need fucked up sigs and shit and have not had time. IZ JEALLUS.

Comment

Working...
                              X