• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do you, o.

Comment

So nobody can send PMs now?

UGH. THIS CLOUD THING.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Ok, I updated the settings on private messaging. Cool of them to have set it to "0" when I had them "fix" some stuff a couple of weeks ago.

ANYWAY, let me know if you can't PM and let me know if you have any other issues b/c every time I change one setting it sets a chain of terrible things in motion.
        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Anybody having PM probs? Please let me know. The byzantine settings on this board make tweaking stuff really complicated.

Comment

Just an FYI: The old site is now gone! And if you go to madnono.com? It redirects here. Wheee!

Comment

AWESOME JOB, IS.

I know I was the Doubting Thomas throughout the move, but this has really been quite easy and effortless (for the rest of us) because of all the crazy effort you had to put in.

That said, I kinda wish the old link for madnono redirected to fanforum because reasons.

Comment

Bye, bye old site!
                sigpic

Comment

Anybody else seeing a lot of of error messages this afternoon? I've been able to get through, but sometimes it tells me to try back in 24 hours. I ignore that and hit refresh instead. Feels like the vbulletin servers are overloaded.

Comment

I've gotten it a few times. vBulletin is "aware of the problem and working on it" whatever that means.

Just hit refresh and try again if you get it. It's intermittent.

Comment

It's neat how the some of the fonts changed and also the header image disappeared even tho I haven't made a single adjustment.

#thanksobama

Comment

I don't see the font changes, but the header is definitely non-Nono. Explain yourself, vBulletin!

Comment

It's fun how the colors and themes change on this site without me ever tweaking them.

Comment

It'll only let me post from a pc now. Weird.

Comment

Some of my posts have Laura's userpic on. What gives?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm posting from a mac, but I never post from my phone. Not sure what's up.

I basically DETEST vbulletin? They change things constantly without context or warning and don't make any sense? It's very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X